Reviews for Luminous
honeyzilla chapter 100 . 8/10/2015
Haunting, yet absolutely beautiful. One of my favorite fics of all time.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 100 . 4/24/2015
*applause*
FinnieOdesta4ever chapter 100 . 4/20/2015
Another beautiful gem for a heartbreaking collection... Too bad no alternative ending, but that might be for the best in this case. 100 is 100. Ten thousand words, as promised.
Many thanks for writing, even 100 times more for completing :)
Princess of Laziness chapter 100 . 4/19/2015
Shiiiiit
Tears.
My heart, why?
I'm most likely going to tell everyone I know about this so they can read it and cry with me.
Such a good story, oh god, all though Mockingjay part 2 I'm just going to be thinking of this story.
Stay awesome.
Princess of Laziness chapter 99 . 4/19/2015
Okay, I'm crying.
FINNICK WHY
Princess of Laziness chapter 98 . 4/19/2015
All the chapters are up now, I'm gonna grab my tissues...
CriesofCapricorn chapter 100 . 4/18/2015
This was quite the feat that you undertook. You handled it well. Very nice work on the series as a whole here. Hope to see more Odesta fic from you some other time! Thanks for the weekly reads. :)
HestiaAbnegation11 chapter 100 . 4/17/2015
I loved the story. I was a follower from afar. I love this story! Anyone who sees this should check it out!
kateflowrchild13 chapter 100 . 4/17/2015
Bravo. Beautiful. I love the ending and I'm impressed you managed to keep it all to 100 per chapter, and 100 chapters. Amazing.
prnamber3909 chapter 100 . 4/17/2015
no no no no. it can't be over it just can't!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 99 . 4/16/2015
oh god the next chapter is going to make me cry isn't it because annie will find out he's dead and she's pregnant and omg *goes and cries in a hole*

loved it though :)
prnamber3909 chapter 99 . 4/14/2015
:( I am NOT A happy camper. At ALL.
prnamber3909 chapter 98 . 4/14/2015
:'( no...
prnamber3909 chapter 97 . 4/7/2015
aawwwwwwwww
Princess of Laziness chapter 96 . 4/4/2015
AW!
Finnick is SO CUTE!
I just realized this fanfic makes me want to read more fanfics about Annie and Finnick.
It's almost over and I'm dreading it while looking forward to it at the same time.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to eat some coconut strudel and most likely read catching fire again... For the fourth time...
Love ya!