Reviews for Eavesdropping
Jelly bean 8290 chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Loved it. It was so good.
D10g3n3s chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
loved it! as my first story in this fandom i quite enjoyed it!
chenzike chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
careful loving and cute; and this goes for the author as well
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
So very cute~Can't stop smile every time I read your post!
Love it!
alleygirl24 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
'Shut the door and I'll show you.' My eyebrows hit the ceiling.

Well...that was, uh, very...damn. *pulls collar*
dani chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
wow wow wow that was so damn hot you should write much more about them! you really do a great've loved! i love this couple hurt fics there are not many of them (take heart: D
Velia Mineantea chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hi.
This is my first time rea don't GI Joe and It was great! Nothing better than practical explanations to get Storm to understAnd a procedure.

You aré lovely for sharing this story.

See you around.
Spartan2016 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
My my what butifull sexiness
kimmy cakes chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
And another Snake x Storm fic. Yes! Go Snorm (Snake x Storm) 4EVA! Loved the fic.
CinnamonToastMelly chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
THANK YOU! I loved this so much. Storm is the cutest even if he doesn't intend to. XD Oh my! Snake sure knew how to take advantage of the situation. Taking advantage of Storm's innocence and curiosity. Excellent job!
KITTY-SPRINKLES-96 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Whoa! I guess Storm Shadow got his answer and what an answer Snake Eyes gave him. Yay! I'm so happy to se that these two hot men hooked up. Great story like always.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Umm kinky. I like it. Ciao.
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Wow! This was great. I never imagined Storm Shadow could be so cute and adorable. Aw, his innocence made him such a cutie. I also loved the way Snake Eyes used that gun. I was shocked when I discovered what he wanted it for. The first time he took out the gun I was like, "What the heck does a gun have to do with sex?" I loved this!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )