Reviews for Pictures of Success
Viva33 chapter 12 . 3/16
Awwww. Im just sorry that this story seems abandoned but happy and feels lucky that I have the opportunity to read this slow developing characters that I just recently love.
Abandoned I see really sad
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
for the love of god update
siophiefandom chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
I love that Paige is resolved not to be the same person who runs back first that she was with Emily - and that she realizes that she gets to be mad at Spencer. I love how vulnerable Spencer is - admitting why she can't give Paige the speech that she prepared.

This is really an incredible fic and I do hope that you decide to come back & wrap it up some day. Thanks for sharing it!
siophiefandom chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
Aw, man... Spencer's friends have THE worst timing!

This chapter was incredibly hot, but I like that it was consistent with their journey and what they're both going through - the need for release - not just gratuitous.

Well done! Thanks for posting!
siophiefandom chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
Oh man - I love Spencer in this chapter - the subtle touches, needing to feel claimed by Paige, dutifully shuttling Paige and her mom back and forth, bringing UNO kissing Paige into submission when she wanted to leave.

I love the symmetry - chapter z, Spencer ties Paige up; here, she feels the slipknot of an invisible rope tightening around her if she strays too far from Paige.

Incredible chapter - thanks for posting!
siophiefandom chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Ouch - the tiniest of the many rejections that Emily doled out... painful, but accurate.

I love jealous Spencer - as upset at the fact that Paige ogled Emily on the way out as she was about anything else, and then going on & on about Kim at the party.

Loved the ending, where Spencer gave her pep talk in the car and almost said the three words she was thinking... great how she went from almost saying "I despise you" to almost saying "I love you" over the course of a few hours.

Another great chapter! Thanks! This is the one that I re-read the most often... :)
siophiefandom chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
So, even more than the fact that Paige spent the night and that it wasn't awkward making out in the barn, the thing that got me was how natural the casual kissing was...

But, what about Emily? :)

Thanks for this chapter!
siophiefandom chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Holy crap - Spencer said it best: That escalated quickly!

There was so much that I wanted to comment on before I got distracted by all the hotness. Great chapter, though! Very well-written. Thanks for posting it!
siophiefandom chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Oh, wow - I can't handle all this sexual tension. Paige opening up about her family - and post-injury Emily - just slaying me with feels...

Thanks for this chapter! Well done - I love this story!
siophiefandom chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
I loved the interaction between Paige and her dad almost as much as that between Paige and Spencer - the grazing of the hand across the stomach, the grazing of the lips... Spencer's subconsciously jealous reaction to Kim's advances.

Great chapter! Thanks for posting.
siophiefandom chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Just re-reading this story from the beginning, and I'm not sure that I weighed in on it the first time to say what a great set-up chapter this is! - The uneasy truce of convenience between Paige and Spencer; the seeds of their mutual attraction, physical & otherwise, already apparent...

Thanks for posting!
Lili chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Why the fuck will someone abandoned this fic it was awesome
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
Where the hell do you go between updates?
Bu5yBea chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
I love how you wrote this pairing.