Reviews for Pictures of Success
subway20 chapter 13 . 5/23
I've re-read this epic story the past few nights. And like the first time I read it, I absolutely ADORED it. Especially now that there is a proper ending - and a happy one.
Thank you so much for this amazing McHastings fic. I totally love the way how you painted the attraction between Paige and Spencer, and the growing feelings they developed very quickly. They were meant to be... and I'm so glad about their happy ending. They deserve it! Thank you, again!
Nyxxyn chapter 13 . 5/20
Awwww that was the best ending EVER! Thank you for writing this!
Maetro chapter 13 . 5/16
What a beautiful ending to this story.
Till-I-Met-U chapter 13 . 5/15
oh gosh, you finished it. I'm so glad, the ending is just cute and everything i have ever wanted for them. thank you again. you're the best!
jhas chapter 13 . 5/15
Oh Wow... Holy Baloony! gosh! you came back to finish it! So happy. Thanks for finishing the story with a happy ending. hope to hear again from you soon. maybe new story? till then caio!
Thank you so much for coming back and finishing it!
siophiefandom chapter 13 . 5/14
Ha ha, Paige - you're just happy to see her... :)

I couldn't help smiling when I read that they had been together for seven years. What a tremendous ride it must've been. And Spencer loving the way that Paige fucked up the proposal... not everything can be planned, but, when there's love, everything's beautiful.

I thought I was dreaming when I got the update notice for this story. This is honestly one of my favorite fics. Thanks so much for sharing it - and thanks for dusting off the notes to bring it to a conclusion.
siophiefandom chapter 8 . 3/22
It's been a while since I've re-read this fic, but I saw something yesterday that reminded me of the kisses in the car in chapter 7, and I had to read that chapter and this one. I had forgotten how masterfully written this story isevery single scene. I have to keep pausing to catch my breath whenever I read these two chapters. It looks as though you're not doing fan-fiction anymore, and I'm not sure you'll even see this, but I couldn't read these chapters again and not leave a comment about what a great, great tale you've crafted here. Thank you so much for sharing it with us
Viva33 chapter 12 . 3/16/2016
Awwww. Im just sorry that this story seems abandoned but happy and feels lucky that I have the opportunity to read this slow developing characters that I just recently love.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Abandoned I see really sad
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
for the love of god update
siophiefandom chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
I love that Paige is resolved not to be the same person who runs back first that she was with Emily - and that she realizes that she gets to be mad at Spencer. I love how vulnerable Spencer is - admitting why she can't give Paige the speech that she prepared.

This is really an incredible fic and I do hope that you decide to come back & wrap it up some day. Thanks for sharing it!
siophiefandom chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
Aw, man... Spencer's friends have THE worst timing!

This chapter was incredibly hot, but I like that it was consistent with their journey and what they're both going through - the need for release - not just gratuitous.

Well done! Thanks for posting!
siophiefandom chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
Oh man - I love Spencer in this chapter - the subtle touches, needing to feel claimed by Paige, dutifully shuttling Paige and her mom back and forth, bringing UNO kissing Paige into submission when she wanted to leave.

I love the symmetry - chapter z, Spencer ties Paige up; here, she feels the slipknot of an invisible rope tightening around her if she strays too far from Paige.

Incredible chapter - thanks for posting!
siophiefandom chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Ouch - the tiniest of the many rejections that Emily doled out... painful, but accurate.

I love jealous Spencer - as upset at the fact that Paige ogled Emily on the way out as she was about anything else, and then going on & on about Kim at the party.

Loved the ending, where Spencer gave her pep talk in the car and almost said the three words she was thinking... great how she went from almost saying "I despise you" to almost saying "I love you" over the course of a few hours.

Another great chapter! Thanks! This is the one that I re-read the most often... :)