Reviews for The Selkie Wife: A New World
Lanigra25 chapter 19 . 9/21
Please update. I'm hooked!
HLD418 chapter 19 . 9/8
I have really enjoyed both of The Selkie Wife stories, however, I wish The Selkie Wife: A New World, was finished. Please try to finish this sequel I would love to read the ending. Thank you
Henrietta
MyladyNancy chapter 19 . 9/1
thank you for sharing your incredible talent and vision.
Will Edward eventually become a vampire and live happily ever after with Bella without having to die. That would be awsome
Brilliant chapter. Update soon
Romana973 chapter 19 . 8/24
Thanks for a great chapter! I love how you entwine a history lesson within the story.
Reading Pixie chapter 19 . 8/11
love it
NanStew chapter 19 . 7/27
Thanks for the update, finally. :-)
Your stories are always a pleasure. I loved The Selkie Wife and I am loving the sequel too. I just wish you updated more often These stories make me imagine what other era cold Selkie Bella and her Edward could cover. Especially this modern world of 2016. It would be a place where she could sing and dance and be friends with anyone she wanted. She could believe in a religion or define her own.
I really loved and enjoyed it . Hope you keep writing.
katmom chapter 19 . 7/19
Don't know how I missed this when it posted! So lovely to read your words again...I'm worried, along with Bella. She has seen things go south too many times. I hope she can make this BETTER!

Thanks for sharing.

Kathie
I swear your writing is Magnificent with a capital "M" no better word could possibly describe your writing. I want to read more and moreof your writing, but I know you can only write so fast it frustrates me to no end.
butzi chapter 19 . 7/17
Love it as always. Thanks for the update.
rjh1960 chapter 15 . 7/16
I'm so thankful that you continue to update this wonderful story. I'm thinking that James caused this fire somehow. Carlisle said he was careful with the fire before he went to bed. I think James did it to push for Alice.
I'm also thrilled that Bella stood up to the big bully. Serves him right but I hope he does not make trouble later on for Bella.
Born in 20th Century chapter 19 . 7/15
Glad to finally see an update after waiting for ages! :D
cctwilight chapter 19 . 7/14
Alice's words of Bella's part to play are a little unnerving. I really wish Edward and Bella would find somewhere else to live.
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »