Reviews for The Selkie Wife: A New World
ToMyMuse chapter 17 . 7h
I so enjoy this story! The way Alice "remembered" her past life is a little how I feel reading this story. I remember the first Selkie Wife story and its characters, but it feels like so long ago. I sometimes get mixed up thinking Alice in this story is the same one who was leading secret bible studies. I wonder if Alice will acknowledge what she remembered or if she has forgotten since recovering from fever. And can I just say, James is a disgusting dirtbag! Looking forward to his karmic fate. Ha ha.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 17 . 17h
James is a monumental asshole!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 17 . 7/5
Love it.
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 17 . 7/5
I was so happy to see your update! You positively made my Sunday! The rich detail and flavor you give your characters are beyond compare! They always are. Choices in life are sometimes hard. Fortunately for Alice, Bella finds the choice of life over one's reputation an easy one. As always, thank you for all the hard work and detail you give us in your stories. They are quite perfect! Please publish The Selkie Wife series! I adore them! I already own several of your books and your writing is always right on the mark! Thank you!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 17 . 7/5
Dammit Carlisle you stupid stupid man. Do you want to see your family shamed? You telling them and then saying Bella had traded something for the herbs is gonna fall back on you too. Your whole family will be shunned not just Bella and Edward. Stupid stupid stupid.
msmess21907 chapter 17 . 7/5
Keep it coming i love your stories and was trilled to see an update!
Gennell chapter 17 . 7/4
So excited for this update! I really liked when Bella shared the pieces of their past life with Alice. I wonder if she remembers. I really enjoyed the chapter!
tinie432 chapter 17 . 7/4
Happy to see the update. Love this kind Bella helping Alice and the gentle B&E romance. Carlisle needs to be kicked and add in a James to the mix, I patiently look forward to more. Thanks for not quitting this fic.

On a side note, just finished your book "The End of All Things". I enjoy apocalypse stories- well love your writing period. Looking forward to The Land and Shadows next.
Carlisle!
DutchGirl01 chapter 17 . 7/4
Wonderful chapter, great work. James is some piece of work.
RowanBronze chapter 17 . 7/4
Yay! So happy to see this update! You where greatly missed! Loved this, however, I can't believe Carlisle would betray his own family, especially when what was done was to help his own daugther! Seriously, he knows no loyalty! Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us!
Rebadams7 chapter 17 . 7/3
The snake of Jealousy bites hard in the new world as well as the old
R
Purradox chapter 17 . 7/3
Yay for the update! Thank you so much for writing. I do hope all is well with your professional endeavors. Great chapter. I can't wait to see what Edward will do when he has his discussion with Carlisle.
mo kagen chapter 17 . 7/3
Thank you!
SJPattinson aka if only chapter 17 . 7/3
I want to slap Carlisle upside the head. What is wrong with him? He should be thankful his daughter is alive instead of causing trouble.

Can't wait for more! I love your stories.
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »