Reviews for At First, There were Good Intentions
LostInSpace33 chapter 36 . 11/19
I've just discovered this story and I absolutely love it! I love that someone is writing a story that rights the wrongs that have been done to Loki. And doing so without making it another romantic tale (not that there's anything wrong with those, of course) makes me appreciate it even more. I can't wait for your next update!
kimahrigirl chapter 36 . 10/4
I have missed this story! I check on it all of the time.
fan girl 666 chapter 36 . 9/25
I like Olif more and more due to the flashback
Caricature of a Witch chapter 36 . 9/23
You do indeed have many stories... so many I'm getting confused which one it is that's being updated and I have to go one or two chapters back to catch up again... not that I'm complaining. I still love it! I wonder, if Olif has found someone else but still calls Loki the love of his life... what will that mean for their relationship? Or for Olif's relationship with that unknown man?
Self chapter 36 . 9/21
Awesomely awesome. I read this whole story in a couple hours it was so good
Adamzgal chapter 36 . 9/21
"For anyone who still cares about it, I hope you enjoyed it..."

I spend everyday checking my favorites for an update to this story. You cannot imagine the happy dance I did when I finally saw it at the top of my updated stories list :)

And yes, I did indeed enjoy this chapter!

Welcome back! I have missed you, and I am sure there are a lot of others who feel the same:)
pallyndrome chapter 36 . 9/20
Oh it made me sad!
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 36 . 9/20
This one made me weepy! Great work!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 36 . 9/20
oh this chapter was so incredibly sweet, poor Loki he needs someone like Olif around ALL the time now, I hope maybe they pick things back up but, then again, Olif does have somebody now :( thanks for the update I always get excited when I see new chapters from you!
MidgetDemon89 chapter 36 . 9/20
So glad you updated. This one is one of my favorites and I'd hate to see it go to the waste side, as others have stated. Loved the chapter. Loki needs someone in his corner and Olif is still a good friend.
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 36 . 9/20
Update a way we go please
Em chapter 35 . 8/13
I really hope this story doesn't fall to the wayside with all your new stories being updated! I love all your writing but this one is my favourite :)
ngocquevt chapter 7 . 6/20
Oh I loveee Loki outburst here, so intense, so near madness, and that's where his words are most plainly true.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 35 . 5/20
This is really sweet... I'm usually not a fan of OCs, but Olif seems quite alright to me so far. Or is he based on someone from the comics or so? Well, either way I'm glad you're giving Loki a friend here :))
Gabrielle chapter 35 . 5/15
Thank you for continuing the story. I really love your work! I don't really remember Olif. I think I need to go back and read it again! I hope Loki can get up soon.