Reviews for At First, There were Good Intentions
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 2 . 6/14
cant wait to read, love thor and loki
Lily chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
This story is crazy good
Ice7 chapter 36 . 12/12/2015
This is such a great story! I read the whole thing in like 24 hours! I can't wait to read more so I hope you will continue it!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/6/2015
Yes I Enjoy This Story And I Hope That You Will Finish It Please And Thank You But Make It A Little Lighter Please Thank You
LostInSpace33 chapter 36 . 11/19/2015
I've just discovered this story and I absolutely love it! I love that someone is writing a story that rights the wrongs that have been done to Loki. And doing so without making it another romantic tale (not that there's anything wrong with those, of course) makes me appreciate it even more. I can't wait for your next update!
kimahrigirl chapter 36 . 10/4/2015
I have missed this story! I check on it all of the time.
fan girl 666 chapter 36 . 9/25/2015
I like Olif more and more due to the flashback
Caricature of a Witch chapter 36 . 9/23/2015
You do indeed have many stories... so many I'm getting confused which one it is that's being updated and I have to go one or two chapters back to catch up again... not that I'm complaining. I still love it! I wonder, if Olif has found someone else but still calls Loki the love of his life... what will that mean for their relationship? Or for Olif's relationship with that unknown man?
Self chapter 36 . 9/21/2015
Awesomely awesome. I read this whole story in a couple hours it was so good
Adamzgal chapter 36 . 9/21/2015
"For anyone who still cares about it, I hope you enjoyed it..."

I spend everyday checking my favorites for an update to this story. You cannot imagine the happy dance I did when I finally saw it at the top of my updated stories list :)

And yes, I did indeed enjoy this chapter!

Welcome back! I have missed you, and I am sure there are a lot of others who feel the same:)
pallyndrome chapter 36 . 9/20/2015
Oh it made me sad!
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 36 . 9/20/2015
This one made me weepy! Great work!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 36 . 9/20/2015
oh this chapter was so incredibly sweet, poor Loki he needs someone like Olif around ALL the time now, I hope maybe they pick things back up but, then again, Olif does have somebody now :( thanks for the update I always get excited when I see new chapters from you!
MidgetDemon89 chapter 36 . 9/20/2015
So glad you updated. This one is one of my favorites and I'd hate to see it go to the waste side, as others have stated. Loved the chapter. Loki needs someone in his corner and Olif is still a good friend.
Lady vampire of vampires chapter 36 . 9/20/2015
Update a way we go please