Reviews for At First, There were Good Intentions
Leytr chapter 36 . 7/10
Well...its been awhile. I'm mostly reading on AO3 but I pop over here once in awhile to see what's new. Thins are kinda slow so I've spent the last week reading one of my favorites again. I'm really hoping you come back to this and put a happy ending to it for Loki. He seems to keep losing his lovers. He needs someone to be with. Anyway...here's hoping to seeing an update in my inbox for this story.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 36 . 5/19
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue this story! It's amazing and I love it and the characters are so amazing and the way you write them is the best and poor Loki babe! I adore the way you write his character and his struggles from early childhood! I know it's been over a year but I really hope you conti NJ ie this! It's so awesome!
AccidentallySocial chapter 36 . 2/28
I stumbled upon this story a couple days back, and have read it all in less than 2 days. The story is just that amazing. I hope you do indeed continue. I love your writing style.
DricabannerOdinson chapter 36 . 11/16/2016
Continua por favor, isto é tão maravilhoso
DricabannerOdinson chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
História sensacional
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
cant wait to read, love thor and loki
Lily chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
This story is crazy good
Ice7 chapter 36 . 12/12/2015
This is such a great story! I read the whole thing in like 24 hours! I can't wait to read more so I hope you will continue it!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/6/2015
Yes I Enjoy This Story And I Hope That You Will Finish It Please And Thank You But Make It A Little Lighter Please Thank You
LostInSpace33 chapter 36 . 11/19/2015
I've just discovered this story and I absolutely love it! I love that someone is writing a story that rights the wrongs that have been done to Loki. And doing so without making it another romantic tale (not that there's anything wrong with those, of course) makes me appreciate it even more. I can't wait for your next update!
kimahrigirl chapter 36 . 10/4/2015
I have missed this story! I check on it all of the time.
fan girl 666 chapter 36 . 9/25/2015
I like Olif more and more due to the flashback
Caricature of a Witch chapter 36 . 9/23/2015
You do indeed have many stories... so many I'm getting confused which one it is that's being updated and I have to go one or two chapters back to catch up again... not that I'm complaining. I still love it! I wonder, if Olif has found someone else but still calls Loki the love of his life... what will that mean for their relationship? Or for Olif's relationship with that unknown man?
Self chapter 36 . 9/21/2015
Awesomely awesome. I read this whole story in a couple hours it was so good
Adamzgal chapter 36 . 9/21/2015
"For anyone who still cares about it, I hope you enjoyed it..."

I spend everyday checking my favorites for an update to this story. You cannot imagine the happy dance I did when I finally saw it at the top of my updated stories list :)

And yes, I did indeed enjoy this chapter!

Welcome back! I have missed you, and I am sure there are a lot of others who feel the same:)