Reviews for At First, There were Good Intentions
RedFroggy chapter 33 . 3/28
More please...
RedFroggy chapter 32 . 3/28
When Loki went over the edge I swore in despair. I was so comforted when Loki realised Odin held him, had saved him. All I want to do is wrap the 'boy' in softest cotton wool and bathe him in love and kindness...
ClaMiAl chapter 33 . 3/28
Oh, god, poor Loki. The poor man really can't catch a break, it seems. It's so sad to see him so broken. Heart wrenching, really. I hope he gets a chance to recover now, but at the same time I know the troubles aren't over yet. How will Odin and Thor and Loki be able to deal with the consequences of what happened? Will there really be a revolt? I look forward to finding out what happens next.
Oh jeez. Definitely better than I thought it would be. Love the flashback scenes and even though it's so depressing it's still so good. Quick update is always appreciated but if the next one is as good I'm willing to wait a while again .!
Ancona chapter 33 . 3/26
I won't ever stop reading this! It's so good! So many feels! I check it all the time. Love how Odin tries and cares about being a good father. Also Loki's issues and feelings about himself stem from a place that is real. And there is great dialogue and action, it's just amazing!
Lokane chapter 33 . 3/26
Update A WAY WE GO soon, please!
fan girl 666 chapter 33 . 3/27
awesome chapter
leo0256 chapter 33 . 3/26
Another excellent chapter. It even brought tears to my eyes. Please update again soon.
GoodForBad chapter 33 . 3/26
Hell yeah! An update!

It's good to know that Sif more or less finally came around. I would put forth that she wasn't a very big fan of Loki in the past, but she seems to GET it now. Hooray for lady warriors! Anyway, this was quite the heart-wrenching update - I didn't consider possible revolt at the hands of the Asgardian people. It's difficult to imagine that anyone would want to go against the Allfather, however. He is, as you said, the King of the gods and his power is unmatched by any. If he single-handedly (practically) took on Heimdall, who would dare to take arms against him? I will say that the hatred for Loki is totally realistic and I'm glad you included it here. Acceptance is so hard to attain, especially after thousands of years of bias. There's some deep social repercussions here, and I think it's fabulous.

Great chapter. Hopefully Loki will be allowed to heal in peace, but...this would be hard to get over. Loved it!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 33 . 3/26
oh I was SOOOOO happy to see you updated, you have so many great stories on here and they haven't been updated in over a month! This was a great great chapter, oooh Loki breaks my heart
Adamzgal chapter 33 . 3/26
Loki would try to blame himself for all that had happened:( Yet again he mis-perceives his own strength and fails to see the wrongness in taking on that burden. Rather than understand that he was an innocent victim in all of this, he continues to believe what he considers weaknesses.

I am happy that he has Sif by his side as well as Thor and Odin. I'm guessing it will be a long road, but hopefully the citizens of Asgard will eventually see the truth.

Another great chapter, I was so excited when I saw you had updated. Thanks for the great read:)
pallyndrome chapter 33 . 3/26
Yay an update! Poor loki, though is reaction is expected. I hope odin can get the people's support.
RedFroggy chapter 12 . 3/26
I've had tears in my eyes as I read each of the last few chapters. The writing is beautiful and thoughtful. A spot of swapping one word for another like 'than' instead of 'then'. A very affecting story.
Meew3 chapter 12 . 3/9
*sniff* that flashback at the beginning is so sad!
Also I really liked the "Odin didn't know. Loki had never told him... Odin never asked" that was a really great line.
Meew3 chapter 11 . 3/9
Oh my god. Come on Odin! What type of BS trial is that!?