Reviews for The Other Woman
Obsessive66 chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Ok, so the 'other woman' looks to be Leila...
Aphrodite96 chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
I feel like you gave us a clue in who she is. But anyways great chapter! It's been forever!
Cida Potter-Snape chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
This story is awesome. I'll hope for a review. You is good writer.:)
ladybre01 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I like the complicated simplicity of this story. It makes you, as the reader, want to know more about these two. But it also baits you enough to where you can't wait to see if they last or fall apart. I can't speak for anyone else, I can only speak for myself and I'm excited about where you're taking me with this story's journey. _
Obsessive66 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
I think I read this for morbid curiosity... I'm interested to see how you explain this all in later chapters, as this really doesn't come across as a Spock I know, or even like very much, although I suspect I like his wife even less - she doesn't like music? Well that seems to rule out Uhura as the possible wife. She was very musical in both universes. If it's not Uhura, what happened there? Did she die, or decide she didn't have the emotional stamina to survive a long-term Vulcan-Human relationship? I'm suspecting he has a Vulcan wife - rebuilding the species and all that. Also, he's 'content' with his wife, yet he's cheating on her? He's lying to someone: either the girl or himself.
WickedAmethyst chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Good! Pls update soon!
WickedAmethyst chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wickedly.
Axarell chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I've probably been reading too many manga and watching too many kdramas...but it crossed my mind, perhaps she isn't' really the "other woman" and he happens to be married to her, yet she was injured or something. He's sad, because she can't remember him and it's why he's so quick to take on her advances and be so unvulcan and not monogamous to his "wife"

Again, I could be totally wrong, but I just like trying to predict things! xD It's super fun for me!
Mackie chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Who is he married too?
Aphrodite96 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Holy freakin shii! That was amazing. I absolutely adore this. very well written.! Update soon please!
ladybre01 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
No you didn't. I loved this, oh my gosh so much. I don't know if you're going to continue this. But I loved it completely. You did great. _
Aphrodite96 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Wow, great start on this story! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more. Just a little question? Since this story is titled The Other Woman, does this mean Spock is married?
Mackie chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I like it
AnonymouslyYours chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is actually quite a unique plot considering it involves Spock, very different than what other authors do.
Its refreshing and very innovative in my humble opinion. The first chapter is executed really well. I would LOVE to see more

GREAT JOB!.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This was really great and I hope you continue it. You did the first person very well too. I like your character as well. I'd like to know more about her and I'd love to see were things go between them.