Reviews for The Dream Machine
angel-kamui chapter 26 . 9/3/2015
Damn, it was such an awesome story and you left it. :( I don't usually like OCs in stories but yours have been the best portrayed so far. Here's to hoping for a miracle.
Lionheart chapter 26 . 6/30/2015
This was AMAZING! I know that it's been over 10 years since it's been worked on, but it's definitely a story worth completion. I don't know if the author will receive this, but if you do, please keep going. As a fellow writer, and a huge fan of the series, I'm literally on the edge of my seat. If there's anyway that I can assist you in completing this, contact me at . Perhaps you've already moved on past this, but good work should never just be left to the Wastes.
Deidara-sasuka chapter 26 . 2/28/2013
i love your work,please,continue with it soon 3
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 26 . 12/28/2007
PLEASE DON'T JUST DELETE THIS! I REALLY NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING! ...After the ranting, that is...

Oh my God! I can't believe it! It's THIS fic! ...Yay! *celebrates*

I read this fic back in '03 or so, and I loved it then, but then I couldn't find it and couldn't remember the name! Then I found the sketches from this fic that I had printed out and followed the internet address on the bottoms of the papers... OMG, I LOVE THIS FIC! I checked out the doujinshi on your devART, too. Amazing, miss Cloud no Miko! If I ever get the funds, I am definitely buying that doujinshi book you made! *hugs Cloud no Miko*

Ahem.

Anyway, I have a question. Has this fic officially been abandoned on FF.N? It's really awesome, so I sincerely hope that it hasn't... but if it has, then what am I to do about it? I hope that life has been treating you well (I read the review response you have on your bio) and I look forward to hopefully reading some more of this fic in the future. It's an incredible story, and I love your OCs to death (especially the assistant bots!). Can't wait to find out what happens to X! (God, he is so awesome!)

Um, I can't remember the information you provided on how to get a doujin book via mail, and I didn't get to go to the Anime Convention in California over the summer. Could you please send me the information? Thanks!

-Fanatic
RandyPandy chapter 26 . 1/25/2006
Too bad you stopped this, this was getting pretty interesting... I'll just dream up my own ending then!
Reviewer chapter 26 . 1/7/2005
Ok, ok, ok, I'm sorry. I didn't know all these things, and I apoligize for my yelling...er...capital writing. But do you have any idea how long I've been waiting? Its been a good while, and I hope that you pick this up again soon. BTW, I thought your little doijin version of chapter 27 was neat! I like the way you draw Zero with and without the helmet. X is cute without the helmet too! *-* Sorry again about my raving, but please try and pick this back up again, I'm only a 14 year old ficfan here and don't like being hung lol :)
I've been waiting for an Update for about.half a year chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Looky here mister Cloud no Miko, how on earth can you not update in such a long time, when you have excellent reviews? I read through all the reviews for your fanfiction, and there weren't any that critisied you, or any that flamed you. So, let me make this perfectly clear...

YOU NEED TO UPDATE ALREADY! PLEASE! I'M A REALLY BIG FAN AND WHILE I MAY SOUND STERN I AM BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE OR I WILL SEND MY ARMY OF IMPATIENT REVIEWERS ON YOU! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
darth chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
um i no alot about megaman and wily is actually zero's creator
Jo-bo Son of Condo chapter 26 . 3/15/2004
Dang you for not updating..WHY!
I followed this for months on your site but not even a little...*cries*
oh well, great stuff, very dramatic, this must have been hard to write, but youve left us fans hanging so long...
digi148 chapter 26 . 10/21/2003
Please keep writing! Your story is very, very good!
Heiros chapter 26 . 5/30/2003
Very interesting. . . . I hope you update it soon. It's really good! And I really like it! - Poor X. CONTINUE!
Yuzuriha Nekoi chapter 26 . 3/16/2003
Wai wai, you updated! XD Hm. . .this is getting more interesting with X and his "counterpart." _ It'll be even more interesting to see if any progress will be made with Zero's help. _ Let's hope for the best! _
pokemon-35055 chapter 26 . 3/15/2003
good
Freakker chapter 26 . 3/15/2003
Very nice. Keep up the good work.
HeatWave chapter 26 . 3/15/2003
Well, I must say that you have done a very different thing as far as a Mega Man story goes. I must also say that you've done it very well. It is blatantly evident that you have put a lot of effort into this story, and the result is well worth is, in my opinion. I admit that I have seen your story before, but have passed up reading it until now, and I realize now what I was missing. You've done very well, and I look forward to your next update, just try not to ruin X too much, he IS my favorite character :). P.S. Congrats on winning a runner up in the capcom art contest, and if you didn't send it in, it was certainly your picture to begin with (your Shadow X Sceentone pic wasn't it?) Oh, by the way, you know me as Pulmonox, that's how I recognized your pic :).
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »