Reviews for Return to Origins
Kyn chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
Claudia sounds weirdly sympathetic even in the game because she kinda sees her best friend as the person who is going to bring about paradise and who needs therefore to understand all the pain poor miserable unhappy humans go through... She kinda even feels abandoned or like Harry stole her friend away. It's in that creepy, mental, religiously bass-ackwards, 'I'm going to burn you alive to save your soul!' sort of Spanish Inquisition way...
Crack-jouchan chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
Yayyyy, new chapter!

I'm not sure how to feel about Cheryl's identity crisis. On one hand, I'm glad Alessa can have a better life and still able to live as herself, so I'm glad when her old personality and memories show, but it is making Cheryl pretty unsettled...

That blonde woman sounds like Claudia! Huh, why did she help them? I wish the four childhood friends could reunite and be friends again. It sounds like their childhood days were pretty cute. Too bad Silent Hill just loves to mess it all up...
Crack-jouchan chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
Wow... I like how you portrayed Lisa and her fate here as well. She gets to pass on peacefully... I'm glad.

Cheryl with Alessa's memories is so cute! Hahahaha.

I'm really liking this fic~ More, please!
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Hahahaha! Vincent is a funny guy.

And Cheryl does have Alessa's memories! Banzai! Yay!

And so we find out how things went differently. Apparently Harry went to SH willingly and came back with Alessa, who then merged with Cheryl except she doesn't revert back to a baby.
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Vincent appears! Childhood friends reunion! I wonder if Cheryl will have memories of Alessa... I hope she does. It'd be kind of sad for Alessa and Travis to end that way.
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Wow... So they were childhood friends! It's so tragic... and kind of sweet. Damn. So apparently his ability can cross time and space? I'm not sure anymore.

I really love these kind of AUs. They are really interesting if done right, and you've done an awesome job!
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
The name Owen West is familiar. Can't remember from where though.

I'm tryna sort out what's different. Ooookay... I think Travis and Alessa are the same age here. I have no idea if this Laura is SH2's Laura, but if she is then that's another one. I'm not sure where Cheryl fits into all of this yet, but I suppose I'll see in the next chapters!

This is really interesting!
ScareCrowFM chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Hello, is been awhile hasn't it, is good to see you back.
That was a nice scene between Lisa and the others, I like how Cheryl feels that Travis is so familiar to her but at the same time isn't, it adds a little about how much Alessa affects her views and feelings.
Hope to see you soon, take care
finnjake chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
pretty good fanfic for silent hill, keep updating
ScareCrowFM chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
I said Vincent is good, you don't focus too much in a part of his personality nor do you change it constantly, it has been a good and believable personality considering his backstory.
Oh nothing like being embarrassed about memories of when we were young and naive, I hope we can see more of those.
I don't see any type of mistake or error anywhere so I will leave you for now.
Hope to see you soon and have a nice day.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Oh its nice to see this coming back, don't worry about rushing, while some parts might need some extension is okay is it is and nothing that you can't fix later if you're inclined.
And now we see our little group coming together, kind of, there is still another one out there playing crazy cultist right now so I'm looking forward to that encounter.
I hope everything goes well for you and await patiently for the next part
ScareCrowFM chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Is good to have you back it has been awhile.
So it seems that things are slowly picking up pace, can't wait for the first meeting, actually I can't wait for most of what is going to happen
ScareCrowFM chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
I don't see any kind of problem worth to mention. This is going to be a good ride and I wish you luck in your travel
ScareCrowFM chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I have to admit that you got me hook whit this story and hope that you can deliver the next one when you can
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is going slow but constant and I like that. And for the pen name I only know Dean Koontz