Reviews for An Unusual Incident Leads To The Right Life
sjrodgers23 chapter 18 . 8/1
sequel to this story please loved it just would have loved for it to be longer maybe even with future kids and their future life together.. love to have been able to read how Dracos mother acted when she saw the baby and also her and snape get together and act like grandparents to the babies. also would have loved for them to ask mirnerva to ba a honorary grandmother thank you please think about it
vaddison95 chapter 2 . 7/9
so far so good! except there still here should be They're still here. there is for location like "that book over there" or "its right theredon't feel bad,I do the same thing from time to time when I write!
Jissy2013 chapter 18 . 4/8
love it so cute and sweet
So silly
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
The Weasleys are creepy, overbearing busy-bodies. what kind of vulgar abnomination talks about their daughter/sister's sex life over the kitchen table with the whole family?!
Blade-of-Sorrows chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
Just finished reading it and really enjoyed the storyline one thing I feel like I should point out is the ample repeat of information. I found that a lot of the chapters used the same dialog to explain the same point to multiple people and I often found myself skipping ahead so I could continue with the story. I loved the plot and character development I just feel you could get your point across easier with less repeat dialog.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
awww how cute :)
Gleas chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
I feel almost sorry for Gin lol. Loved Sev and Luna's reactions!
Gleas chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
I was wondering how to get rid of Ginny... well this works XD
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
A very cute (and a little too CLEAN!) story! But it still was very satisfying, I liked it quite a lot!
atlantis51 chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
At last! Now we're talking! Draco has the right idea, Harry, my boy! Yes!
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
I think it's exciting! A little 'Potter' puttering around! Hahahaha!, funny, no?
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Thank MERLIN! The bitch is off Harry's back! Now he can be Draco's other 'half'!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Too bad you didn't add the little story of Harry and Draco having sex! Blimey!
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Well, I hope Ginny backs away from Harry, so that he can get hooked up with Draco! We just don't WANT HER WITH OUR HARRY! So there...!