Reviews for Tarsus IV Rescue and JT's Return to Earth
Beachgirl25 chapter 27 . 3/9
Great story! I love the way you explored Jim's life after the age of 14 and the way you I introduced all of his future crew was just brilliant!
kitwolf2008 chapter 27 . 1/2
I just love this story and I ended up crying when everyone who survived what happened reunited years down the line. Almost like one big sorrow, happy family. I would applaud you, keep up the good work.
Amy chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
I love this story, but it's throwing me off that you keep switching between referring to Pike as a lieutenant or as a captain. In Pike's thoughts he'll talk about his lieutenant duties, but most of the third person descriptors say "JT looked at the captain" etc. Anyway it's a little confusing and distracting.
Libby chapter 27 . 7/22/2014
Ah! What a wonderful way to end it! Loved it!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 27 . 7/5/2014
That was awesome! So only Uhura figured it out?
I'd ask if The Academy Finds Out Jim Was on Tarsus IV (I think that's the name) is a sort of sequel but since for that to happen there would have to be a good few alterations I won't.
Anyway, since I'm not reading this on my computer I don't know if this is labeled complete or in progress, so is there a possibility of there being more to this? Not saying there needs to be more to make it good but it'd be interesting to see if the others can figure it out. :)
Again, great job! :D
Silver Wolf Luna chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
Love the story! Can't wait until Bones and Spock realize they have met Jim before. Please continue!
LilithL2 chapter 27 . 4/2/2014
beautiful. i would like moreee! ;) thanks!
Procrastinating.genius chapter 27 . 3/22/2014
I LOVE IT THIS IS GENIS! Good work, please consider continuing!
HPMARIE chapter 27 . 3/18/2014
Great story :)
Gracealma chapter 27 . 3/11/2014
It looks like they're all together and the nine can heal. Such a good story. Keep up the good work:)
Lynea chapter 27 . 3/2/2014
Thank you so much for concluding Tarsus IV Rescue and JT's Return to Earth.
However I still would have loved to read about Bones, Uhura, Spock, Admiral Garrovick and maybe even Pavel to realise they have met Jim before and promising him that his secret is save.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/22/2014
SEQUEL. NOW.
craftygirl26 chapter 25 . 2/18/2014
I just realized that you took the scene in this chapter about rigelian fighting nearly right out of the Starfleet Academy book The Edge, nice.
Big Sis of 8 chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
Ok the ending of this chapter sorta made it sound like the end! And it kinda freaked me out for a second! Like seriously! I went oh my gosh it can't be the end right?! And then I calmed down and was like. It can't be the end because Uhura! And then I'm happy again and sooooo can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Hunnybee13 chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
This us awesome please update again soon