Reviews for Sly Gets an Xbox One
BlackNBoom chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
HAHAHAHA XDXDXD Murry crushed the car because he was fat
Windfall13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
You guys need to let loose and have fun for a little while. It's a free country and we can do whatever we want. If people want to right that's fine. If you don't like it, Thad fine too. You can just leave the story and go to other stories but instead you guys waste your time writing hate comments. How would you feel if you tried having fun and people judged you? So next time, if you don't like something or someone, just leave and move on, please and thank you.
Shadow Cooper chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
as an avid sly cooper fan for all of my whole life see i even have a fursona she's sly's long lost cousin ok its cool fuck off i can say these stories are not olbny 100% in charatcer but also completely canon like 100% just ask the creator it's tru
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
That was funny man keep on written ur stuff XD
jak17ify chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This has got to be the most idiotic,embarrassing,disgraceful stories i have ever one,xbox shouldve gave him a ps4 or ,you made sly seem like a you cant write a decent story,then leave the writing to people who can actually write!
THE PETE PETERSON EXPERIENCE chapter 1 . 9/30/2014

THE HAT YOU HAS LOOX GAY
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
What did i just read...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Very terrible, I thought it would be funny and take a full research about the characters before you type your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
THAT FUKN SHET WAS WAK YO MAK MOR PLEEZ FAGGOT ASS TITS
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
that was funny as fuck
Sly Cooper chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I wouldn't do that to Murray, and our hideout is a basement, so how the heck Murray fall out of a window and crush a car?

Gosh man, learn the characters before you make a shitty story.
Kairi chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Sly Cooper is for furfags. So yiff in hell with Scott faggot.
clarinetrat chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Dude what the fucking hell is wrong with you!?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
You really do have no life writing all these shit stories do you? I admit I've written a few crap stories myself but at least I learn from my mistakes. Mock me if you want, I don't care, you'll only get me more views and you'll just look more a disgrace then you are now.

Pete Peterson or whoever you are, you need mental help, end of story.
Super Fanfic Entertainment chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Dude you suck. Do you not have anything better to do than make a billion troll fics? I admit I've made some crap stories too...but at least I learn from my mistakes. I don't care if you mock me, you'll only get me more views.

Pete Peterson or whatever your name is, you need mental help. Seriously.