Reviews for Stand By Me
McFleet chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Somehow reminds me of "I never promised you a rose garden". The end came too sudden, I dont think that one could easily recover from such a illness as Paranoia.

But I liked it!
Kumochan chapter 8 . 6/19/2003
*nibbles on some cheese* Dude...O.O That's definately an original idea. Great one too! Love this story, like I love all of em _
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 8 . 11/10/2002
Damn...Very Good story
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 7 . 11/10/2002
:wipes away faint tears: god...this is...it's just a scary story...please finish it soon...god..i'm reminded of when i was in the asylum. :sniffles heavily:
Alexzandria chapter 8 . 11/10/2002
That was a very good story, but, i want to know what happend with the knife. It said that haruka tried to kill michi with the cheese, and later on, the knife, waht happened there? but all in all, very good, O.O, is there gonna be a follow-up? hmm? *puppy dog eyes*
TenohGirl chapter 8 . 11/2/2002
Oh oh, quite interesting! Very emotional, but very good.
Nardaviel chapter 8 . 10/25/2002
Awwwww, poor Michi! That's sad. But very sweet at the end. Good story!
Riva van Dyk chapter 8 . 10/23/2002
Hooray! Paranoia all gone! _ I love happy endings! *all teary*
FortuityRose chapter 8 . 10/23/2002
Me like dat fic!
Lost and Found Fictionaire chapter 7 . 10/20/2002
Dammit Cloud! YOU MADE ME CRY! ONLY YOU CAN WRITE SOMETHING TO MAKE ME CRY AND YOU DID... Not cool... lol just kidding around of course. AWESOME CHAP, CHAP. Heal yon Aquias Goddess soon prithee... (can you tell i speak thespian? lol) Keep up the good work! *salute* At ease!

Mike
paprikaSTUDIOS chapter 7 . 10/18/2002
This was a cute chapter. Though I'm a little confused with what the last chapter stated. Oh well, maybe that'll be answered in the end. _x

~Seles
Riva van Dyk chapter 7 . 10/18/2002
It's too sweet! *runs away from the cavity demons*
paprikaSTUDIOS chapter 6 . 10/17/2002
I'm back Cloud-sama! Hehe, I'm really enjoying this story. The suspence of it all! Oooo! Me want more!

~Seles
Riva van Dyk chapter 6 . 10/16/2002
*sniffs* So close! More soon please!
Vilranda chapter 6 . 10/15/2002
Yay Michi! having a sane moment! Poor Ruka, it must be torture for her...*sighs* Your story is great!

Keep writing,