Reviews for Bunny Booty
Thais Paula chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Escreva uma sequela por favor .
JulesCapulet chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Winning the fanfiction, you are.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
OMG, That Was So HOT! Fucking SEXY! I Love The Outfit Cas Had To Wear. So Hot. X3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Man...your stories are like pure, fantastic, awesome sex! they are orgasmic and i love them! keep writing!
PepperPottsForever chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Is it even possible for you to write a bad fic? You are my favourite author. Ever. I like you more than I like John Green. Shhhh don't tell him I said that. *sings and dances* I just really like you and your writing style, carry on. *dances away* (totally showing your fics to my girlfriend)
ThePenguinofDeath chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Very nice ;)
MaTcHBoOkPoEt chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
AHHHHH PERFECTION!
Maybaby34 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
You beautiful, beautiful person! Thank you for this...made my night! :D
Gustin azza chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Ver Hot! I am so glad cas don't work with the bunny booty again and do the lap dance because dean don't allow it xDD I think cas just do that for dean only
TidusGT chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
love it
YJ-Lover chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
May your deity -or if your atheist something else- bless you for this fix because it was smuttily adorable
kat4543 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
that was so hot
67impala chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
What a way to relax yourself from the intense story (Alpha-Omega to be exact, not it's getting really intense, doesn't it?)for a while! Not that it is easy to write this kind of purely hot story, still it is very nice to enjoy pure passion and lust with a touch of romance, right?
Enjoy it very much and thank you for writing and sharing!
Harlequin27 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Wow! Bunny costumes and Destiel smut! This was awesome!
smp06185 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
that was awesome and hot...loved it!