Reviews for Star Fox: Rise of the Ancients
bryan mccloud chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
maybe you can write a one shot story about how kevin survive the planet detonation...when yo gt the time...lol.

faking his death through planet detonation is a new record...lol.
GrimlockX4 chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
I must say you did a very fantastic job writing out the final battle between Prometheus and Kevin as well as the Epilogue. I had a feeling that Kevin would make it out alive and see his team mates again.

Though I wonder what he was up to before he returned to Corneria and did he go on any new adventures before returning home?

Best of luck on your new book, I do hope that sometime in the near future there will be answers to the cliffhanger you left for us. :)
Ghostkid33 chapter 24 . 7/25/2014
YES! Whoa...the end is nearing! At last the war will finally come to a close...I just hope Star Fox and Kevin will emerge victorious...too bad Kevin had to kill Will-now he has something else to be upset about. And only one chapter left?! Wow. Hard to believe this book is almost finished lol
bryan mccloud chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
make it as long as possible..._.
Kusa chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
Take however long you need to perfect the chapter. It's hard to believe that we are nearing the end.

Anyway great chapter.
GrimlockX4 chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
I must say you did a very good job taking time writing out all the details and suspense for this chapter and am looking forward to the final chapter.

I hope that Kevin makes it out alive from the final battle and can live out the rest of his life in peace with Rose and the rest of Star Fox. :)
GrimlockX4 chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
Have an awesome two week vacation. :)

Wonder how Kevin will react to Will being trained by Prometheus? Hope he'll come out alive if fights him in the next chapter. Keep up the excellent work.
Ghostkid33 chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
Hmm, two teams fighting one war. The Yuthans vs Star Fox with the victory to be determined by one of these two armies...it's heating up indeed. And Will here seems somewhat like a double agent-trained by Prometheus yet secretly wanting to kill him and side with Star Fox-interesting.
bryan mccloud chapter 22 . 6/15/2014
i say another twist occurred...lol.

will and kevin join forces to take down prometheus...lol.

i notices that there is a reference being make to Halo.

the name "cortana" is a reference to the game Halo due to an AI having the same name.
GrimlockX4 chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
It seems that only one victor will come of this war and I do hope that it will be Kevin and Star Fox.

Keep up the good work, you're doing a very excellent job on this book. :)
sephchipmunk chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
are you upset that they delayed super smash bro. if kiu intensity came into play i would be a 9
Ghostkid33 chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
Hmm, so you're nearing the climax eh? It's good to know Kevin has recovered but now Prometheus is desperate to end him-by wanting to use the tragic memories of his friends and loved ones and now hiring one of his friends as a new recruit?! He's truly sick! I can't wait to see how the rest of this goes!
evil Ratchet96 chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
great chapter i really enjoyed it, keep pumping them out bro (Evil Ratchet Out!)
bryan mccloud chapter 21 . 5/25/2014
well, what they didn't know is that kevin is telepathic...lol.
GrimlockX4 chapter 21 . 5/25/2014
Wonder what kind of a plan Kevin has in his mind and if the assassination will go as planned or will another close friend pay the price?

Keep up the good work.