Reviews for SotINF Short Stories Collection
Veri n1c3X5sst0rii3
Jax chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
It was quite interesting
Azaisya chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
That's so sweet! To be honest, I was kind of expecting the dog to turn out to be some immortal/monster or something in disguise, but no. It was just an adorable little rascal. I kind of expected St. Germain to pull Joan in, because he's just as bad a rascal as the dog, isn't he?
UNITITAN chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
YAY! I've missed these one-shots! Glad you've come back to them! :)
Omiglob, that was one of the funniest fics I ever read. I first read this at the salon, and I was practically choking myself from trying to hold down my laughter and not look like a nut job. :3 Almost all my favorite characters in a food fight? What's not to love!
Hope to see more of your fantabulous work in the near future!
Panda
mrs-brightside00 chapter 9 . 1/10/2015
I LOVED IT! Really cool, it made me laugh :D
agayprince chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
haha awesome! go joan and turkey! scatty throwing bread, fencing, billy and mach getting each other and everything else and in between! sweet! so much happened I LOVE THIS!
Elizabeth de Britannia chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Oh huzzah! I love this! It's so humorous! Please, keep at it or suffer a traitor's death. Only kidding about the traitor's death bit, but you should keep writing. I am wondering if you could enlighten the internet as to what would occur if Scatty got herself intoxicated...
Most sincerely,
Best wishes on this May the First,
Elizabeth de Britannia
MythoBoy chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Too lazy to log in.

Anyways I enjoye dthat, it was funny. Needed some humor :)
Iamnolongeronff chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
AMAZING AS ALWAYS!
dsr8dr7gtusdrh7sert78ewt chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
nice... but I don't think that the pairing used in this is mentioned in the book... or is it one of your own ideas? anyway, this is a good story.
agayprince chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
haha. I laughed. made my day! :)
Elinthind chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)! Love it! That was awesome! Great job- love how the woman gave them candy. :D
Elinthind chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Love, love, love, love, love it! Your stories made me laugh so hard, just like they were intended to. I haven't quite read all of these yet, but I have read alot, and I LOVE them. I have absolutely no criticism. :)
UNITITAN chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
OMG, sorry for not doing, like, ANYTHING in forever. Life is being annoying right now. :P
But this isn't about me, its about this chapter! WOw, that was fun! I was playing the Mortal Kombat theme in my head, like, the entire time. Round one... FIGHT! (wait a couple paragraphs) FINISH HIM... FATALITY! Lol ;) Great chapter, can't wait for more!
Iamnolongeronff chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
HA! Those guys didn't stand a chance! I am so glad that Scatty, Joan and Virginia were there to save the day, I wouldn't want those guys to be goin' round my neighbourhood! U ROCK!