Reviews for Straightaway Dangerous
kellogglikethecereal chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Second time I've read this amazing story! I hope you don't give up! You are talented!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2017
Loved your writing. Hope you will update soon.
tilly90 chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
Oh man this is good! This is the best werewolf fic I've read in ages! I know it's been years but I really hope you come back to this- your writing is absolutely brilliant!
Wynterlace chapter 6 . 2/28/2017
Cute story, continue writing
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
This was a well done werewolf story with a lot of interesting twists. I enjoyed reading the few chapters that have been posted.
patty cake rocks chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
interesting story. I like it! Update soon please!
MomsEscape chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
I might have reviewed this before but either way I want to say I absolutely love this story. I really hope you continue it! I've read it a few times now and I would love to know how the rest plays out! Please don't discontinue this! :)
Siren34 chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Love this
Hope you are continuing
Please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Hi! Wow, this has got to be the best Werewolf!Dramione out here. Thank you! I hope that everything's going well in your life, and that you find the time and inspiration to continue with this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
I love this story! I hope you update soon.
rainydaymonday chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story! I cannot believe you don't know where it's going (at least mostly) so I bet life just got really crazy or you got some writer's block and maybe both. :) But please, this is one of the BEST fanfics I have EVER read...EVER (in like 7 years) and I am imploring you to update it. If nothing else, give us an interlude scene with Lucius and Narcissa where they talk to Marietta and then discuss some things in private together. How Lucius ultimately feels about his WIFE being a werewolf is a goldmine for a story. Like...he's obviously ok with it, but is he weirded out when she shifts? Does she get really "animalistic" in bed and he sort of secretly adores her for it and thinks it's cute when she accidentally growls at him (she has to let that guard down sometime...).

Also, how about another chummy scene with Harry, Luna, Draco, and Hermione? I love those! I want Harry to confront Hermione about her sleeping with Draco...scratch that..LUNA will be the first to figure it out...she's SO astute.

I'm just saying, if it's writer's block regarding the plot (and I totally get it), then start slowly getting back in with a character development chapter. :)

blackcat47 chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
It has been so dreary and rainy and cold where I live and I would kill for a new chapter of this. :) Reading this story always feels like reading my favorite novel...hoping for the next bit of my favorite book soon. :) Cheers. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
This story is awesome and wonderfully written! I hope you update soon!
Krysania chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Head over heels in love!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Sooo good. Please update soon, Im so afraid you won't continue and this is maybe the best fanfic I have ever read - ever.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »