Reviews for Choices
ma chapter 1 . 1/20
I am glad I saw the episode first that was a very good finish
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Aw, it's really nice that Dean made Sam eat. )
angel1718 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Really great story,
I glad you wrote at the time when Dean got in trouble and had to stay in that home when was young.
And how he told his Little Brother the reason why he decided he wanted to go back because of Sam instead of staying like he wanted to.
Dean will always be a Awesome Big Brother.
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Really really sweet. I liked Dean's initial dismissive remarks about the home, trying to avoid admitting that he'd wanted to stay. Loved that Sam, perceptive as ever, was like, "but no dude you wanted to stay," and made Dean acknowledge it. Very solid one-shot - well done!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is very sweet. Dean will always choose Sam and I'm glad Sam is realizing just how much more and more.
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is great - just what the episode needed!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This was great! I loved it! Sorry for the late review! :( I've been swamped with a lot of stuff...hence lack of updates too :(
Itsmecoon chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I loved this story and I think it's a perfect idea for what occurred when they got back home. Great job!
judyann chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Oh wow I loved it! I loved the episode so much too! And this was a great tag to it!
sarah chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
amazing one shot
super like
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
As everybody knows John Winchester was not my favorite character. Why people are so shocked about this latest stunt kind of confuses me. This is the same guy who told his oldest son that he may or may not have to eventually kill his little brother. This is the same guy who blaseted his youngest child for getting a free ride to one of the countries best schools. This is the same guy who had anouther kid hidden for years and made sure he was protected while thrusting his other two sons into danger. The list goes on. But we're shocked with this? Really? I'm not surprized at all. To me it was another day in the life of John Winchester. The man who put his dead wife over his two very alive sons. I felt bad for Dean. It wasn't fair but their lives aren't fair. Their lives are tragic and sad. They're in constant danger being forced to make horrible choices. I hope Sammy doesn't feel guilty for that. That's all the kid needs. He carries more guilt then all my Jewish relatives combined. This was very well done. Excellent job! I loved it!
jojospn chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Nicely done! Like the Zeke cameo at the end too. :) Great oneshot!
Mbk98 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was fun to read! :)
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Loved this! It's what I wished would have happened in the show.
rosebudgirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
So sweet! No matter how much Dean denies it, he is really good at chick flick moments. I wish they had had a scene like this on the show.