Reviews for Cry of Ishmael
black111star chapter 15 . 4/6/2019
I'm enjoying this.
RosePearl chapter 15 . 4/5/2019
I'm really enjoying the story so far! Hope your decide to continue it. In other stories, the part where Jane is researching alone in some remote location is incredibly dull, but somehow you even managed to make those parts interesting! I'm really invested in figuring out what is wrong with Jane and what is causing it. I have my theories of course, but my curiosity wants an answer! :D I'm stoked that Loki has finally entered the scene but can't wait to find out how he and Jane will become involved.
krola chapter 15 . 12/2/2018
This is so well written and it looked like a very promising beginning. I can't believe you abandoned it just when Loki and Jane are finally in the same room - and they haven't talked yet! You're cruel! :) I really hope you find the time and the inclination to continue it, because it would be a pity to leave it unfinished!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
Please continue the story, it is just getting interesting! The more Loki the better.
Glitter Queen chapter 15 . 11/13/2016
I just recently found this story among the thousands of Marvel fan fiction. I hope you continue this very interesting story. Bad Loki is the great motivator in following it. It is now November 13, 2016 and I'm hoping you will continue writing. What happens to Jane with her physical problems and her involvement with Loki, will be an interesting development I'm looking forward to. You have an interesting take on the loneliness of Jane and her obsession with finding the answers to her many questions on how the universe works. How will she interact with Loki and will she find out Loki visited her in Alaska? Hope to read more soon.
Raynalia chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Things are finally getting going! Looking forward to more and hopefully some interaction between Jane and Loki!
Chiafun chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
I love this story, can't wait to read next chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
Such a cool story! I haven't read any others that are similar and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Imogen74 chapter 15 . 9/1/2016
Very well written update, sand worth the wait!
spyrals chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
I'm glad you're still writing this story! I'm very curious to see what Loki knows and has up his sleeve. Thanks for updating!
CJ10 chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
Absolutely wonderful! Very interested in what's coming, especially the first Lokane one on one! :)
Vashka chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
Very interesting update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkFay chapter 15 . 8/8/2016
Yes, still interested in this story! Was glad to see you updated. Looking forward to the next one!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
Very nice! Waiting for more
abyphile chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
Oh, yes. Please continue. I'm going to have to re-read this as it's been a while and I've forgotten some of the plot, but I recognized the name of you story right away and I often don't when stories go a long time between postings. That says something for your story right there. I'm very anxious to see how this develops. Glad to have you back.