Reviews for Demons Dig the Ears
Christian Wolf27 chapter 2 . 8/8
That was totally a very awesomeness & naughty story & i love it!
Christian Wolf27 chapter 1 . 8/8
Keep the awesomeness & naughtyness going please.
mollrat chapter 2 . 5/19
I liked how you emphasized safety and consent. It was incredibly sexy and loving.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
10/10

Would make a comic
Elaina96 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
umm. ya im not sure how I felt about this. umm it was vary well thought of? i hope you don't take my stuttering wrong.
navydivea chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
When this started out I thought it was going to be a bit darker, its not but your reversed the mood pretty hard.
LW12 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
nice story
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
aawwwwww das war so süß! I loved it!
PoeticFire chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
The Princess Bride!
Crow The Mad chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
XD Jizz beard, that's the funniest thing I think I've ever heard
Edgar H. Sutter chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Uh, just throwing this out there, but, um... MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER WHERE THEY ACTUALLY FUCK! (sorry for yelling, I'd just like to see that happen...)
QuxxnofThrones chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I do so Hope you make this a collection, it made me squeal with glee but I usually do when you put up a new chapter. Not at all OOC, I do believe Raven would like to experiment and would do thorough research, right down to the safety world. I really hope you write some more, AMAZING work as usual!
MechWarriorANON chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Alright, I have to give this visible praise, I like this too much to be a lurker.

I have nothing to base a gripe on with this.
First off, they are still more-or-less in-character given the(awesome) scenario; if there is a surefire way to keep the Titans in-character, it's to make sure they snark where they would relative to official works. Well done there.
Any other anti-OOC methods for the Titans are somewhat subjective.
tl;dr they would act like the way you had them do so here more than any other way, given official depictions.

Second off, I probably can't reliably say if this is a good or bad work since I'm infinitely biased towards it being AMAZING(in a good way). I'm still regaining full control of my breathing from laughing myself silly.

Last but not least, this was HOT. The actual sexy time was profound(AND educational hurr hurr), don't get me wrong; but I'm all-too-much a fan of cuddling(which they probably do, or do they do that already in the comics? idk lololol).

Darn, this is complete too. Ehhhhh.

...More?
Shadico chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Wow. Well that was damn thrilling. Really nice chapter dude. I sincerely hope that instead of a one or two shot, this becomes a collection of smutty drabbles whenever you get the inspiration, because the ones you write are freaking amazing.
Xaphrin chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I really enjoyed this. I think that for the content it was surprisingly sweet. I liked the interaction between the two of them, it felt somewhat realistic. I wish I had more to say, but this was a great, solid piece! Great work.