Reviews for Curse of the Awakened
SmilingDragonDino chapter 1 . 1/27
You just have to continue this story! When I started to read your first one it was already done and I begged to God for a sequel! And you made it! Please you just have to post the next chapter before I die here! Sorry for the little drama...)
ilovedracoDH chapter 1 . 1/4
I like this story please keep writng this I am very excited what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I love this chapter but where are the other chapters also what is in this other world and will claudia control her new snake form or maybe lose her human form and remain a snake forever then will she mate with jake.
Gajeel-rocks chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Yes! You made the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
good sequel but when you write the next chapter could you write if the unbreakable curse on Claudia turned her into a snake that was confusing on your last story.
DONOVAN94 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Oh my god! I'm loving it already! huge fan of curse of the Snake-demons and now huge fan of this it seems!
Its brill, I got right back into Jake and Claudia straight away - Jake made me laugh and blush as always! XD
Can't wait for chapter 2! please update soon!

Oh, and P.S: as a brit, just a quick word: the use of the word "Quids" isn't used. It's more like "...that three/four quid you gave me...". Just nit picking - that's the only thing! otherwise, LOVE IT!