Reviews for Seventh child - third story
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 5/27
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! That a way to go Harry. XD LOVE IT! You don't mess with the savior of the wizard world.
lilyflower101 chapter 10 . 3/28
I think this was the best one of the three. ;)
spk chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Just found these 3 stories and I LOVE them! Fantastic story unique the way you handled them. :)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
hehe loved it

S. Ravenclaw
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
Way to go Harry and Sev. I love how you handled the Weasleys. They tried to ruin Harrys life so payback is hell. I think they should have found a way a way to cost them their jobs also thank you loved it
Saissa chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Serves Ginny right - the greedy cow!

Great story!

That whole ginger family were mostly pretty greedy and always wanting to use Harry for one reason or another - mostly for his fame, his name ans his money. Hermione got what she deserved for acting like she was Harry's mother and never being a REAL friend. Hermione was just another bully like Ron, Ginny and Molly are ALL bullies!
BlueRubyBeat chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Awww! Harry and Severus are cute together! :) But I wonder why the three family members of the Weasley's were getting punished too? Did they know about it too and only those three were punished? I would like to know. But I thought it was a great story and great to see the differences between all the 7th child wish stories! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
So the WW has good reason to arrange some 'accident' for Potter. I would, if some vindictive brat got rights over my life. He obviously doesn't care who he hurts, or he would have left the Weasley cousins and Eloise, who didn't have anything to do with Ginny's scheme, alone. Bastard.
Hainbuche chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
süüüßßß... nur charlie tut mir erwas leid. haha pgb weaseletta. lg hayne
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
aww soo sweet
thewolf74 chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Wow. I love the way this one ended. I love the pairing of Harry and Severus. They make the perfect couple because they are so much alike. I really love this story.
gabriall.grimm.1 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
oooh apsolutely coool!
Laurenmk20 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Love the 7th child stories. I know you have three already and idk if you hate them or not, but one with Harry/Lucius would be awesome. Reading the Draco one made me wonder Ginnys reaction if Harry ended up with Luc hahaha.
Snarry4life chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
Bloody great ! I love slamming it to those ungrateful Weasley brats, I often think Hermione is stupid when she is with the Weasels.. Great story :)
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Wait... Can't the cousins REFUSE to go with Harry's demands? Where's the actual proof that just because he defeated Voldemort, that THEY owe Harry life debts, that they have to fulfill just because their GIT cousins on Arthur Weasley's side of the family pissed off the savior of the magical world? *lol* The weasley cousins should be allowed to refuse if they want to since they haven't done anything to personally earn Harry's hatred. They've never even MET Harry until today, yet their being punished as well because of Ginny and her clan? *lol*