Reviews for Seventh child - third story
BlueRubyBeat chapter 10 . 1/11
Awww! Harry and Severus are cute together! :) But I wonder why the three family members of the Weasley's were getting punished too? Did they know about it too and only those three were punished? I would like to know. But I thought it was a great story and great to see the differences between all the 7th child wish stories! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
So the WW has good reason to arrange some 'accident' for Potter. I would, if some vindictive brat got rights over my life. He obviously doesn't care who he hurts, or he would have left the Weasley cousins and Eloise, who didn't have anything to do with Ginny's scheme, alone. Bastard.
Hainbuche chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
süüüßßß... nur charlie tut mir erwas leid. haha pgb weaseletta. lg hayne
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
aww soo sweet
thewolf74 chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Wow. I love the way this one ended. I love the pairing of Harry and Severus. They make the perfect couple because they are so much alike. I really love this story.
gabriall.grimm.1 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
oooh apsolutely coool!
Laurenmk20 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Love the 7th child stories. I know you have three already and idk if you hate them or not, but one with Harry/Lucius would be awesome. Reading the Draco one made me wonder Ginnys reaction if Harry ended up with Luc hahaha.
Snarry4life chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
Bloody great ! I love slamming it to those ungrateful Weasley brats, I often think Hermione is stupid when she is with the Weasels.. Great story :)
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Wait... Can't the cousins REFUSE to go with Harry's demands? Where's the actual proof that just because he defeated Voldemort, that THEY owe Harry life debts, that they have to fulfill just because their GIT cousins on Arthur Weasley's side of the family pissed off the savior of the magical world? *lol* The weasley cousins should be allowed to refuse if they want to since they haven't done anything to personally earn Harry's hatred. They've never even MET Harry until today, yet their being punished as well because of Ginny and her clan? *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
*lol* Unless there's magic involved in the whole 'the seventh child of a pureblood family gets ANYTHING they want', that's going to FORCE Harry to be with Ginny as soon as she makes her seventh child wish, they all really think something like THAT is going to make him stay with Ginny when he's already REPEATEDLY said he doesn't want her? *lol*
Gleas chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Way to twist them life debts XD!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
i loved the 3 stories although i did feel a little sorry for charlie in this one, but i understood the point that was being made.
great work with all three stories!
serenityselena chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
fantastic story... I think this is the most brilliant out of the three "Seventh child" stories...
Harry's revenge was awesome... *huge smirk*
Alie-yaoi chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
i love this story
Jamie Theobald chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Aww that was a very good story! Keep up the fabulous work!