Reviews for Hero's Ladies
MoodeysProtege chapter 11 . 7/5
This be a glorified and poorly done harem under tha false pretense of Haruna pairin.
Poorly done. Us barely has Luna and focus too much on his other conquests and then confuse everyone bout the relationship between Harry and Hermione while disgracefully havin her married ta Ron.
You obviously know nothin bout pregnant women or high risks pregnancy.
You implied Luna was a high risk. She would not have sex with anyone when that far into a high risk pregnancy!
Seems nothin more than fittin in Harry with your dream girls. And not very bloody well
TheGrandDisciple chapter 11 . 7/3
This story was alright. Mediocre at best. You marked it as an alleged Harry/Luna story yet this was very much a harem and the summary should have said so as you barely touched on the Harry/Luna pairing. Very little focus on it.
Sadhaka chapter 2 . 4/26
A sex story with no details on the sex... Pointless.
Azrael chapter 7 . 9/22/2017
Good story mate but ya don't seem to know much bout pregnant women.
There's no way in Hell that women as far along as Susan and Daphne are depicted would even consider lettin Harry fondle their breasts like that. That would be beyond uncomfortable for them. Same with Luna shagging Harry. Not when she's that far along especially with twins. Could put her into early labor. Good story but so far this is the only thing that ain't believable for me mate. Only cause I been through this 4 times with me wife.
Keep up the good work mate
hunzbookwyrm chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
Great story hope to see more soon.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Great start
babiluv22 chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
I enjoyed this story immensely . Keep writing more enjoyable stories
storybook thumb chapter 11 . 6/13/2017
This is how Harry's story should have ended lots of children by different women and none of them named Albus Severus
madval29 chapter 4 . 3/12/2017
Poor Luna. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 3/12/2017
I am surprised that lavender has taken over his schedule. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
Hopefully lluna doesnnt become too possessive of Harry. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
It's pretty cool how they are all pretty free to do what they want. Great chapter!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
What an amazing story to read!
Wesley hester chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
WHY THE FUCK DO U ALWAYS RAPE LUNA? SHE WAS BULLIED NOT RAPED. I've read about 6 of your stories so gar and in we very one u have Luna get raped. Why not use Ginny or lavender? Anyone besides MY LUNA.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Well that was nice. Could of done with some more lemony kinky sex, and some of the details were wrong ( Harry wasn't with any of the girls on his 18th Birthday, as it was in 1998 - so how could he wake up to all those naked women? ) but okay all the same. I just hope future inbreeding isn't a problem, with Harry being the Father of sooo many kids ... Mort