Reviews for Hero's Ladies
hunzbookwyrm chapter 11 . 8/31
Great story hope to see more soon.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 8/31
Great start
babiluv22 chapter 11 . 8/21
I enjoyed this story immensely . Keep writing more enjoyable stories
storybook thumb chapter 11 . 6/13
This is how Harry's story should have ended lots of children by different women and none of them named Albus Severus
madval29 chapter 4 . 3/12
Poor Luna. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 3/12
I am surprised that lavender has taken over his schedule. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 3/12
Hopefully lluna doesnnt become too possessive of Harry. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 3/12
It's pretty cool how they are all pretty free to do what they want. Great chapter!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
What an amazing story to read!
Wesley hester chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
WHY THE FUCK DO U ALWAYS RAPE LUNA? SHE WAS BULLIED NOT RAPED. I've read about 6 of your stories so gar and in we very one u have Luna get raped. Why not use Ginny or lavender? Anyone besides MY LUNA.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Well that was nice. Could of done with some more lemony kinky sex, and some of the details were wrong ( Harry wasn't with any of the girls on his 18th Birthday, as it was in 1998 - so how could he wake up to all those naked women? ) but okay all the same. I just hope future inbreeding isn't a problem, with Harry being the Father of sooo many kids ... Mort
afan chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
Nicely done! I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
a.vago chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
Nice story...
Maybe Harry should set a price for Fleur this time though: own child (daughter) with Veela ancestry
:-D
noylj chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Are the DEs going to be "taken care of?"
Specky Clarke chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
This is actually a great story but being a bit more explicit without being tacky would enhance the story. You have written some very nice sex scenes but you don't go into 3-some's very much. Is Ron going to shag any of the other girls? Too late in the day for this to be included though.