Reviews for The Wolowitz Thanksgiving Fallout
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Awww. So cute! So mice to see their relationship :D fantastic story
ShAmy4eva chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
What a really lovely story. Loved that Amy now knows that Sheldon finds her physically attractive. The way she found out - HOO, and then their discussion as they cuddled which was so tender and loving. Beautiful
Stardust chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Hope to read more soooooooon
dranquist chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I just happened across this story when I was going up and down my list of favorite authors, and I'm so glad I did come across it! You expanded upon one of my favorite episodes of Season 7. I loved that you had him stay the night with her in that platonic way, and that he actually wanted her to cuddle with him even as he was sobering up. It is also lovely that you had him want to change the parameters of the Relationship Agreement to include more physical intimacy. That was especially nice. There were many lovely moments in this story, and even sexy moments, too! It was great that they discussed their fears, and I also really loved that he told he had always been attracted to her, even if it was with just her mind first, but for him to say she was the most perfect woman in the world, well, that line and thought is just to die for! I see you have many other one shots I'm dying to read and hope to in the next week or so, but for now, I'm so glad I picked this one, as it was delightful and sweet. Nicely done!
notchincorporated chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Cute and fun!
Cutelittlelumpofwool82 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This was amazing all your stories are! I really do think Shamy would be this sweet if Sheldon had a guarantee that it wouldn't be turned into gossip. I agree with you on what's the top things that stop Sheldon from being more intimate. He loves Amy it's clear why else would he try to work on his fears after all this time? He finally has the right motivation and he wants to be a better man than his father someone that Amy deserves. I hope to see more growth in the Shamy relationship in future seasons. Thanks for sharing! :-)
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Awesome post-ep! The whole "Putting Sheldon to bed" scene was hilariously awkward and delightfully touching at the same time. I'm so glad Sheldon wasn't totally oblivious. Some things are best remembered!

Thank you!
Tensor chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Girl, I don't normally read Shammy fics (as you know, I'm a diehard Lenny) but this was real cute. Leonard could learn a few things about not pushing from Amy. She just took care of him and his realization continued through to the next morning. Enjoyed it.
SleepDeprived chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Fantastic story! It was like you knew I wanted to see a continuation of that episode. Anyway, I like the fact that it didn't get too out of control too fast. So cute. Thanks for writing this one! Keep up the good work.
Brenda chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I sure hope this is not a one shot as I loved it! I am looking forward to the next one.
silverangelD chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I want to thank you so much for writing this. You showed it exactly the way it supposed to be, such closeness, and love and intimacy between them. How she took care for him, with a love, with gentleness, precision and attention, not to miss anything, to take care of everything, to make sure that he will have everything he needs, that he would feel the most comfortable. She was such patient with him, and she did a lot of great job by carrying him from Mrs. Wolowitz's house to her house. That he wanted to go to hers, and how he surrendered to everything she did, despite of that he was drunk, he allowed her to take care of him, it was such prove of trust, and love.
Moment with undressing him was really erotic, and I love it. There he really wanted her to touch him, because his inhibitions and fear went away because he was drunk, but he really wanted it . It was really special and intimate and sweet moment. I love how she did laundry to take care of his dirty clothes that he will have clean next morning, all she did for him she did with love and it was so sweet.
I love that he wanted to sleep with her, cuddle to her, so adorable and so lovely, that he wanted to have her close to him, feel her so near, that it gave him such bliss, and he felt so safe and good having her in his arms. That talk between them before they went to sleep, and in the morning ... I can tell you that I have tears in my eyes, why? Because I really, really want and I miss that kind of moments between them, that kind of sweetness from his side for which our sweet and lovely princess Amy deserve, and I'm afraid that we will never see it. That's why I want to thank you in million times that you wrote it. A lot of hugs for you.
Ceciliafanfic chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
That was very sweet!And funny!LOL Miso is so right!Thank you for that! :-)
Misophonia chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
"Sheldon, hold yourself down; don't masturbate."

Words I never thought I would read in Shamy fanfiction. Now, they will be seared into my brain for all eternity. This one-shot was hilarious. Excellent job.
bazingafan chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I enjoyed that, stardust! So very sweet. :)
smkffnut chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow! A little ETOH and Sheldon completely uninhibited! Amy's a good sport not to have used his altered condition to her advantage. At least she got some confirmation of his attraction for her! That must have cut at least 6 months off her 5 year plan! This was a good story and thanks for no real spoilers for the episode as I have not seen it as yet. Now, I am really anxious to do so. Thanks for writing!