Reviews for The Shining Knight
King ofheros chapter 5 . 7/9
i think i saw the ending of this chapter on a comic in devientart a few days ago
ChampionofVale chapter 18 . 6/28
Well, you sir have a lot of catching up to do. I will wait patiently for your next upload. However long that takes. Don't keep your fans waiting too long. :c
SarcasticComment chapter 9 . 6/26
Whatever "In case of date" savings account Jaune has must be stuffed due to compound interest.
rc48177 chapter 9 . 5/6
Jaune after this you're gonna have to be called Joan because as the old saying says "Hell have no fury like a woman scorn'd"
the ArKos Fluff in this chapter is overwhelming. I LOVE IT! :D

So uh..what's next?
The Dream chapter 14 . 3/2
It's time to have Jaune do something immensely heroic that would forever carve his name in history, and also do some noble shit like "i'll let them all go, for their sake", but they all choose to be with him in the end anyway and officially become a true harem. All hands on deck, THE LEGENDARY HAREM FLEET SHALL CONQUER! ;_;7
vstealthyx chapter 18 . 2/26
Hey this was very good, when do you expect we will be getting another chapter ?
crumble at the seams*
PrOxMURDER chapter 18 . 2/5
Whilst I've seen this motif, theme, hmm what's the word. Ah, screw it. Whilst I've seen stories and shows that have this "One at a time" thing, it never ceases to make me laugh. Hopefully you'll get around to updating a tad in the future, judging by the last updated tag. Anyways, gr8 read m8, 8/8 Would play again." - Not IGN because I wish not to catch a charge for impersonations (If that's a thing).
MoDulAte chapter 18 . 1/12
Beautifully written. Please continue. You have my support.
Selias chapter 2 . 1/11
The paragraphs are a bit bulky.
xdaath chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
reading this fanfiction is awesome i can't wait to read more
ResamVi chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
This. Was. So. GOOD!

I have marathoned through this since I first stumbled upon it. And I liked every chapter so far of this. Many thanks for this beast of a story!

Keep up what you're doing because what you're doing is obviously pretty well done!
Parker117 chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Oh, Ozpin...

This writing is excellent, by the way! I love it!

Keep writing!
CalligoMiles chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
This is truly one of the best romantic fanfics around, while it manages to stay lighthearted and humorous. Great job.