Reviews for Sins of the Lion
Sparky She-Demon chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
OH SHIT! He's waking them up!

That was my first thought when I read those last lines of the chapter, so pardon my language!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
Oh this just keeps getting better and better. Poor Bones!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Oh dear. Looks like Carol missed her. I have a very bad feeling about this!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
I wonder if she sees Marla? Looking forward to more!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Interesting. Looking forward to reading onward.
AlwaysVictory chapter 41 . 4/29/2016
Very interesting and captivating story! Thank you! Enjoyed chapter! :)
Guest chapter 41 . 10/18/2015
GREAT READ! I loved how the story began and then continued after STAR TREK Darkness, and tied in with the original series as well.
Nyotarules chapter 41 . 6/2/2015
Just read all chapters, fantastic reboot take on the Khan tale,
Guest chapter 41 . 5/16/2015
Wowwww I loved this story so much and I devoured it almost literally! Your an amazingly talented writer! I just wish Scotty was in it more :'( but I honestly forgot all about him till they mentioned him in chapter 40 LOL! Please never stop writing! :)
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 41 . 7/23/2014
Great fic. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next.
magentacr chapter 41 . 7/21/2014
Yay, three chapters in one! and good ones too. I'm glad the plan all worked out for the best, that Khan has his planet and girl (yay for the proposal) and Kirk got away with it and has his 5 year mission and girl.
but oooo, what is old Spock up to? He's not going to just jump into it without talking to Jim and Young Spock about is he?
Looking forward to wherever that all leads in the sequel. Yay :)
Sassiebone chapter 41 . 7/21/2014
Great job. Wonderful story. Thank you, thank you!
I hope that your sequel is as complete as this one was. As you said, there is so much you can do with how you ended this story. PLEASE continue.
Sassiebone chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Awwww. Big feels. Hope everything works out, but I've got a bad feeling. ...
m chapter 29 . 7/6/2014
I totally love your story because of jim, because of carol - btw you should put tag 'carol marcus' because lot of people are looking some stories about her and they dont know that in your story she is one of the main characters. I hope everything will be ok but i dont know what the gonna do with crew? really nobod say a word to ambassadors etc.? i hope you end this story quickly and maybe sequel? ;) best regards! oh! and I hope jim will be rememeber about khans words 'carpe diem'.
bedb chapter 38 . 6/30/2014