Reviews for All Secrets Sleep in Winter Clothes
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 15 . 8/10
I had this figured out a few chapters ago after they got back grom Russia - Harry polyjuiced himself as Draco, didn't he? So where's the real Draco? Locked in a chest somewhere? :p Or did he ask for sanctuary from Dumbledore?

So many questions.
How is Hermione supposed to do her job if Dumblefuck keeps necessary secrets from her? And why not give Snape the job he's only been wanting forever?
You know what had me laughing? The first chapter was posted when i was story is still a great story many years later
riskeybusiness chapter 38 . 1/22
Ahhhh loved it. Thanks for sharing!
BlueWater5 chapter 38 . 12/18/2014
Great story!
Dimac99 chapter 38 . 12/11/2014
I do love a nice long fic like this with loads going on - plenty of action, drama and angst. I think the traitor was forgiven a bit too easily, but other than that I've no complaints. Always good to see Severus being a bastard lol.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
Yy666yy6yy
Turkey chapter 38 . 10/4/2014
Really well written
arizonalove chapter 38 . 9/10/2014
Loved it! I absolutely loved how true to the characters you were. Snape was Snape. Not some over romanticized version many of us wish him go be. Also, this is about the only story I have read in which I did NOT want Draco to die! Harry should have gotten his happy ending. All in a perfect world, though. Thank you(:
meg527 chapter 38 . 7/15/2014
This is a very exciting story! Thank you!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 38 . 6/2/2014
This is a great story. I loved your ending, but it was so sad about Draco. Great creativity!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 38 . 5/30/2014
Lol a little. Ray ness and bit if sadness but overall a good story.
snapify52 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Yay for house rivalry! Looks like Snape's found another McGonagall in Hermione to make things interesting for the house cup.
snapify52 chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Reading this for the first time in years from the desire to revisit some old favorites. Seems like those two had an interesting relationship before she left school.
mama123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013