Reviews for Linger
123anime chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Thank you for not including angst at the end. Made it a really really sweet story :)
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was just amazing. I love how well you developed Rin over the course of this story and how he started with feeling so full of himself and so high up and then, with time, he learned to let down his walls and allow other people into his life. And that's why I feel like Haru accepting Rin again was so believable to me, because Haru could just read it all over Rin that Rin has changed and he's not the same person he used to be and a relationship between those two could work out better now.

Finally, a quality RinHaru fic. I'm so glad I read this.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
FEELINGS! I love this. What a great up-down-up plot you've made! Rin is trying for Haruka, and it's not too late! Hurrah for happy endings!
seaweed chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I was beginning to despair in finding a good fic of this pairing but patience finally paid off! This was beautiful! thank you for sharing
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
It was so sad at first. I was NOT expecting a happy ending, but I totally loved it:)
maripas chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awww this was soooo terribly cute ) how Haruka left and Rin searched for him for 2 years 3 lovely, really _ thank you for writing! take car!
yura-chan umbrella-glass chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
thanks for making me cry TT
this is really sooooo swweeeett and touching
Sugoi! .
AngelfishXD chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wonderful characterization!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was a really nice mix of bitter and sweet. I'm glad that Rin & Haruka will reconcile.
omgimwritingfanfics chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Ok so I read this on my mobile and then had to boot up the computer BECAUSE I NEEDED TO COMMENT SO BAD
I came across this story entirely by accident and then I decided to read it because it was RinHaru, even though I wasn't sure if the ending was going to be positive and happy.
And then the story decided to take me on a rollercoaster of tears and feels and then the end oh god the end is literal perfection bless you for creating this gem.
*goes off to die from intenseRinHaru*
InieDark chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing/posting it. It was full with heart-squeezing feels and I loved it! I hope I get to read more from you. :)

Excuse me while I go get me a tissue *sniff*