Reviews for Can I Plead Insanity?
Please update! This is hands down my FAVORITE! TD fanfic
Blackandwhiteangel13 chapter 4 . 3/7
I've been waiting for an update for forever, I really like this story. Omg Duncan is such a moron but knowing me I would have done the same thing, I can't stand watching bullshit go unchecked. Anyway I want to see where this goes.
prettyplease chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Hey if you update I won't sic Mal on you
Bashirisuku chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
I feel really sorry for Svetlana!
AkatsukiBlondeMutant chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Is there going to be another chapter or not? I find this story very interesting
superboltstrike chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Keep going with this story! It's really good.
AbbeyMal chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
What's taking so long? You usually update more often. I really like this story, so please update. (Normally here's where I threaten you, but I broke my leg so...)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
hey man this story is GREAT!you protray mal perfectly!keep writing?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
muy buena historia! me encanta svetlana el mejor, por favor por favor por favor seguir escribiendo
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
esta historia es genial! Me encanta, por favor por favor por favor por favor por favor por favor por favor, escribir má
AbbeyMal chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I'm so happy you updated. This is a truly awesome story. Loved the new chapter. I was worried that you wouldn't update, or that you'd discontinue this story. Please update soon, updates distracted me from hunting down authors who discontinue stories I like. Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
AbbeyMal chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Finally you updated! I was so happy when I saw you updated! I was worried you'd discontinue this story! I love how Mal is slowly losing control! Maybe next chapter Mal gets mad at Duncan. Please hurry with the next update, it will distract me from hunting down authors who discontinue stories I like. I hope very much so that you don't end up on that list.
McJosh726 chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Amazing story! I love it!
TheToxicInterest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Very nice chapter. Svetlana is my second favorite of all Mike's alters, so it was interesting to see her in action. I'm looking forward to seeing how Mal acts when he's running on no sleep, too!

I was wondering, do you plan on elaborating on how Mal got into prison in the first place? Or will you keep it vague?

XOXO