Reviews for Sanguine Sunrise
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Go Winry! Loved this chapter, keep up the great work!
xXEmz223Xx chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Yay new chapter ! Can't wait till next update
RockingCass12 chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Been a while since you updated chum! Glad to see you're skill alive :p hehe
msmazzo chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
love it. love you. yay monsters!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
Don't worry so much, you are doing a great job with this story! I hope you do well with your school work! Thank you for bringing out another great chapter!
xXEmz223Xx chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
First off your work is absolutely stunning, you really have a talent! I personally don't think that the quality is any worse from when you started. I think that the important thing is that you keep writing. I envy people like you who can put words into something more than a sentence. This story is by far the best one i have read. I hope you don't lose motivation to write! BTW i love the titles of your stories, they are perfect! Thank you for reading my opinion!
JazmineElric chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Ok, I just read this whole thing. I didn't review because I just wanted to keep going X)

I love how you fit all of the things that has happened to the brothers, Winry, and Amestris into the Chem theme! :D

-JazmineElric
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER! I was actually out of good reading material these days! I was starting to get a little bit depressed because all of the good fics I'm following didn't update in a while, but seeing your update definitely made my day! Yes, I believe it is a bit short, but it seems like things are bound to happen starting from here, with moving to central and all... I really can't wait to read the future chapters! And take all the time in the world you need; we all know you've got your priorities, and we respect that.

Anyway, I'm glad to know you're still alive and kickin'! A few more days and I would have sent you a pm to know if you were still on this side of the Gate ;P

Please keep up the good work!
Vox
moofingirl chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
I'm so happy that you updated!

Don't worry, I feel like the quality of your story hasn't dropped. We all get busy, especially with finals and everything coming up. Keep on trucking :)
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
OMG You don't know how happy I am for that update! When I saw the notification in my inbox, I was practically jumping up and down and squealing of joy! I'm also very happy that you decided to follow my advice about changing the location to Eastern instead of Central! This chapter was very interesting, we got to know what happened to the boys and how it happened. I must agree with you though, the feels weren't as strong as you could have made them. Maybe you should have insisted more on the hesitation to kill their mother (no, the thing) or the horror of seeing the sudden change in her (its) behaviour and features. But in a way, the fact that you wrote it in Al's POV and the fact that he's more or less describing his dreams makes it almost seem like he's trying to forget the horror and the pain. I'm not very good to explain things like this... You wrote that the dreams were frequent, very frequent, and that he'd wake up screaming, crying, and /at the beginning/ vomiting, so my guess would be that through the days, months, years of always seeing the same horror, Alphonse is trying to be stronger by either getting numb, by trying not to feel because he knows it will hurt every time. Does that make sense?

Also, for the very same fact that it's A's POV and that he's describing his dreams makes a very good opportunity for you to write some kind of flash back later on, not someone telling their nightmare, but the actual happenings, but from Ed's POV. Then I believe the feels would be stronger, since Ed's the one who had to kill their mother (no, the thing), he was the one who had to face it head-on, and he was the one who got bitten not once, but twice by it. You could maybe insist on the physical pain of the attack, perhaps this might be what makes Ed truly realize that it's out to kill him and that his mother's spirit is really not there anymore and that it's a kill or be killed situation. Personally, perhaps I'd also insist on her (its) eyes, the way they're filled with hunger and killing intent, the way they're completely dead and practically unseeing... And how he finally got the courage to make a swing at her with the intent of killing her, but missing and having to do it another time, and again and again... And how he would think, when he looses his knife, that maybe he had failed her, that he had allowed her to turn into that monster because he had failed to see the changes without even knowing if their had been any real indices. That when he lost his knife, he thought that was it, it was the end for him and that he couldn't escape and that his own mother would kill him and eat him alive. And how to fight it off he really would have to kill his mother, and somehow the hesitation was back again even while it was trying to kill him. And how he would have to leave Al behind, and seeing his crying and terrorized face in his mind, and maybe that would have been the reason why he tried to reach for his knife again. Because he couldn't bare to leave him behind...

Yes, I believe this maybe would make the feels stronger x3 I hope what I wrote will help you in one way or another... and again, if you need some ideas, just tell me! I will gladly give you some x3

Can't wait to see what comes next :P
MemoriesOfVoxei (Vox)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
Whoa! I loved this one! That was epic! I loved that it was in Al's pov too, I hope to see more of those! Keep up the great work!
NorthernMage chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
This chapter made me want to hug Al and Ed. A lot.

It was pretty sad when I realised Trisha became a Chimera. It was really well done, don't worry.

Personally I don't mind if you take time to update. If you need time, you need time, that's all there is to it.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
rye chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
I'm very happy you are continuing this. It's an au that could be like every other zombie au but it's got it's quirks and I'm really liking it so far.
This chapter was great, no matter what you say. I think you did a good job of making it really horror-like and terrible. It gives me the shivers. Having to kill your own mother...ugh.
Anyways, keep up the good work! Don't worry about updating tonnes, update when you can. School should be your first priority!
Spaghettifairy119 chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
YES! Glad you didn't abandon this fic like I thought! Love the "chim" concept, I feel like it raises a lot of questions like wether it's moral to kill them off, since perhaps a cure could be found since they're not exactly zombies. This story is like a chain of morbid "what ifs" that grip the reader's attention. Trisha's backstory makes sense, and was really well-imagined by the way. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE how you didn't just throw Winry into acceptance of the chim situation. At first she was terrified, useless at protecting herself, but eventually she grew to handle it and that's awesome because that's character growth:) I feel like she's still 'Winry' in your fic:D
Keep up the awesome work!:) AU's like yours inspired me to write my own :D
RockingCass12 chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
You're being hard on yourself, I think this turned out well. Seeing the boys tramatic past in this set up was clever and the adaptation for the theme of the story was well done. To be honest I find this more gruesome than the actual anime's flashback scene, which I think you should be commended on. Imagining the thought of Trisha becoming a beast and Ed restorting to picking the life of him and his brother to his mothers *goosebump* I loved this story from day one, so keep doing what you do best!