Reviews for I'll Smile, But Only Fot You
JC Rose chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
freakin awesome. haha joey stupid gimp boy
NeverYouOnlyMe chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I love it! Lots! I nearly crapped when Mai actually stayed with Seto! Go you! *does a cheer*

Mehe, I like Malik/Téa too...XD
Lady-Christian-Knight-88 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Liked this, and I havn't even read the first one! I'm going to though! soon as I find it...

Poor Joey...though the look on Kaiba's face is bound to be pretty dang priceless at the current situation. And yes, your Tea'/Malik pairing *did* scare me.
Lara chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
FUNNY BUT IT IS OVER?
KurianGirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
I have one thing to say. WRITE A MALIK/TEA LEMON! I love Malik/Tea! And that would be so kewl. _ *giggle* Their clothes went down the laundry shoot. Lol. That's good. It's GOD! D
Write more soonnish! _
Kurry
MusicalDaydream chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
*tears falling down face* oh...that was so sad...you're a great writer at these things
Bharune chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
I love this fic! INSANE BACHELOR PARTY! Mwahahahha! I can't wait to read it! *evil glint*

Kylara
The Bleeding Pen chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
YBLS:No Malik and Tea! anyone but TEA she must die, where's Bakura when you need him *smiles evilly*

YB:*sweatdrop and takes a step back*Other wise we thought it was good and funny

YBLS:*returns to normal and nods* I agree
lynx wings chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Yay! The sequel to CRY JUST A LITTLE (No underlines on here, so I capitalize, no matter how much it bugs me) The Malik/Tea thing was really funny, but I think Kaiba was a bit out of character. Other then that, good!
Trupana chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Do the crazy bachelor party fic! Please!
Eruantale chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Yeah, yeah, so this was posted like a month ago, but I'm running through all *cough171cough* fics of yours, and I had to review this. [thought bubble] Was that a run-on sentence? [/thought bubble]

Why is it that I won't cry for things that should make me cry, but I will for others that would make one cry anyway? I should probably cry when I read all those angst fics, but this one is the first one that I've done that in the YGO section. And it's Romance/HUMOR! Well, good job, WSJ. You've made me crack. Happy? *sticks out her tongue even though she still has tears making tracks on her face* :'P
JagaurKitty2006 chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Option three: give Joey a girl!
Leena chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Great story! I vote for the fluffy chibi-fic!
kaibafan chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Cool I really like your story! Yes you scared me vvvvveeeeeerrrrryyyyyyyy much with tea/malik o.o

I think you should do a fluffy chibi-fic! .
Danielle chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Good story! Write more Seto/Mai fanfics!