Reviews for Walking Backwards
A Chamber of RJ chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
at first I guess the story for this chapter is about the birth of Rose. xD
but i like it.. as always... dad-daugther's sweet moment :D
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
gorgeous
keep writing, i love it!
A Chamber of RJ chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
i like it :)
lovely moments between dad and daughter. love it.
cannot wait for the last chapter :) its fourshot right? :D if im not wrong
Sprog101 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Aww! That is all I can say.
Sprog101 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
This story so far is cute one shots! Its very adorable to read. I think having a strong bond with family is important and this farther daughter pairing obviously have that! :D
Sprog101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Aww they have such an awesome father-daughter moment here!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aww, what a pretty piece. It's amusing how Rose is holding on to Ron so hard; she's the one getting married, so I'd imagine the father would be clutching more. :D Though it does shift to Ron's POV quite quickly, making it even more adorable. Ron not wanting to let go of his little girl.

For some reason you've got capitals after commas in your dialogue tags, eg. "...dear," The old priest" and "...go on," He whispered".

That ending was so sweet; I love Ron's last sentence particularly. An adorable little wedding scene all in all, and you starting with the wedding scene and not a death scene makes this entire collection seem somehow more lighthearted and fluffy.
Naomi S. Goldson chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
She is a devious child. Poor little Hugo getting tricked by his big sister. I love how competetive they are about Quidditch; definitely Ron's doing. The fact that they got Hermione on a broom impressed me! They're a very cute little family. If only all families could be this happy :]
I'm not sure if its purposeful or not, but Rose says "that's too less" which is a bit awkward (unless she's supposed to sound young, in which case never mind).
Lillielle chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awww. This was too cute. I love Ron walking his daughter down the aisle...to marry Scorpius Malfoy of all people. XD Also, Ron thinking about how difficult it was for him to come to terms with it makes so much sense...and d'aww, Rose's wedding jitters! Lovely. :D
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Oh, that is precious. I love how the kids are fighting over their daddy, that is just too cute. I loved it. I also loved how even though Rose is a total Daddy's girl, she still want's to check on her mum. Aww, you just keep on making me squee :D Much love, and thank you :)
deletes chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Haha, aw. Very real scenario. I don't blame the kids, I wouldn't want to paired with Hermione for Quidditch either!
Naomi S. Goldson chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
I loved that she has a box with an undetectable extension charm like Hermione's purse. It's such a Hermione thing to worry about, and I totally can see Rose having one. I like how impatient and adventurous Rose is. She's an interesting character and I look forward to seeing how you develop her in the next two pieces.
Also, Ron's overprotective-ness makes me want to giggle and hug him and shake my head all at once. My dad's just like that (perhaps a bit more controlling) so I totally get the snap and want to go out into the world. The last line is adorable :)
There's a typo in the fifth paragraph (Rose almost bumped inti her mother) and at the end of the seventh paragraph there's a comma instead of a period. And after the line [She couldn't wait to leave] there's a comma and a semi-colon. And there's a rather funny typo in the fourth to last paragraph.
This is really cute.. I love them (currently squealing, fyi)
Naomi S. Goldson chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
They're so cute! Poor Scorp, getting a bit freaked when she hesitated.. and I can just imagine Hermione getting nervous and saying I do a little late, haha. Ron's love for his daughter is really sweet... I love dad/daughter relationships. Must be convenient to be able to literally just 'pop' in whenever you miss someone. That would make life so much simpler..
In the third to last line of dialogue, there's a typo - it says T's time to get married :)
This is super adorable.. ahh! :3
TrueBeliever831 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I read both of these last night and didn't review because I was on mobile.
They are very, very cute.
Ron is one of my favorite characters :)
deletes chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Lucky girl, I wish I had family that I could sponge off all over Europe ;)