Reviews for The Long Game
TiredandWired chapter 64 . 3/3
I loved this! You did an amazing job weaving an intricate tale of loss and eternal love, mystery and intrigue, life long friendship and bitter fueds, and the invigorating feeling of good triumphing over evil! Well done!
ladyofthewoo chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
Ok! That last part about Leroy giving her the thumbs up made me laugh really hard. Brilliant.
ladyofthewoo chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Ok, so- real talk: Normally when reading fanfiction I'm thinking, "SIGH. Hurry up and get to the sexy times!"

Now, I dunno if it's the wine I'M drinking or what, but I'm in no hurry with your story so far. I actually was grinning like an idiot reading through the banter these two idiots are saying to each other. Very on character and very fun. I'm loving it.

Keep it up kid!
Matt chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
I laughed so hard when I read Cardinal Zoso! Man that's hilarious, I can so picture him as a Cardinal. Excellent story, I love the humour each character brings in every conversation
Hannoie chapter 64 . 7/12/2015
This fic was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for writing; I've enjoyed every moment of reading it.
asefalik chapter 64 . 7/7/2015
I waited until I read the entire opus to comment.
This is a massive piece of work-the equivalent of 8-10 novels.
With some of the extraneous (albeit, delightful) smut removed, it would still be a huge work.
Throughout, it maintains its integrity as far as character development. If you wrote this on the fly, you have an amazing mind for plot development. If you carefully planned the entire novel, you still deserve kudos. You created suspense, made readers care about the outcome, and carried forth the OAUT theme of moral ambiguity that makes the series-and this story-so intriguing.
I also commend you on inventing a completely new mythology. You made your own fairytale/fantasy, yet it was consistent with the general feel of the OUAT universe.
Congratulations on the recognition you received for this. You deserved it.
You certainly spun (not "span" please) a great yarn!
Charlie Dilaurentis chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Wauw! Wauw! Wauw! I read this story in to days, and it's absolutely amazing! My own stories completely fades to nothing compared to this! It's fantastic! Belle is written perfectly, and Gold is just deliciously wicked in this fic! Sarcastic, sexy and wonderful! Perfect. Brava!
MrsGoldOfStorybrooke chapter 30 . 5/27/2015
Can I just say:
HOLY CRAP!
THAT WAS AN INTENSE CHAPTER!
I LOVED IT!
MrsGoldOfStorybrooke chapter 13 . 5/21/2015
I am so in love with this story
Anawey chapter 38 . 3/27/2015
I've never been to Strid, but I know exactly what you mean with the voice in the back of your mind thing. Have you ever heard of the Green Lady Cemetary? One of the possible locations for it is in my hometown, and back behind it, in the woods, there's something dark with a capitol d. My mom and I went back there once when I was a kid - and only once. Some really evil voice in the back of my head kept telling me I should run, in this really mocking tone, like it would be able to come after us if we did. I know exactly how you and Rumple feel.
kagi-chan2 chapter 64 . 2/13/2015
Wow, just wow. When I started to read this story, I didn't plan to get that caught up, that I would neglect my own story! You have a great style, plot twists, smut and darkness. In your case, I would work on it and make it an original story. What's 50 shades of grey against your beautiful written piece.
Floramagic chapter 64 . 2/13/2015
Hello !
I'm french (and so sorry for my bad english), and not good enough for read a fiction in english : so i use Google Traduction. So usually, i'm bored at the chapter three : the sentences means nothing or the story was not interesting.
But your fiction was... Perfect. I really, really like it (even with google trad haha). Thank you very much, for the time spend to read it. I'm in holidays, with nothing to do, bored and a little depressed, and it take me a long time. The idea of this fiction are awesome. I find in all these chapter everything I loved about Rumbelle, and this is the only one to do this !

And this fiction so inspired me that maybe, i will star writing again... I hope so !
Thank you very much !

Floramagic
AnneElliotsCat chapter 46 . 11/23/2014
Re: Zoso to Gold: to quote another Dark One, "Will you ever *not* fall for that?"
AnneElliotsCat chapter 62 . 11/23/2014
Silly comment to console myself because this lovely story is nearly over: Thank you for remembering to put Malvolio back in his proper Starring Role. Maybe I'll do a fanfic of this, from Malvolio's POV. His apecats have been exceedingly inattentive for several weeks, and that is Not Acceptable. But there has probably been quite a bit of unattended pizza for him to drag off under to sofa and feast on, so that's one consolation.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 53 . 11/23/2014
Didn't you know? Barrier spells of any sort don't work on cats! Lovely, lovely smut. And plot. And character. You could write a whole series of these, with the different adventures of the characters across different lifetimes, you know. And as for what The Dark One did to the Ogre and Smee, it's really no worse than what Gold did to Nottingham, and he was fully human then. The Spinner always had a dark side, from the very beginning. (I did really like those flashbacks, btw.)
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »