Reviews for The Long Game
AndyBear chapter 44 . 4/10
I love it.. PLEASE write more.
Sandalaris chapter 49 . 2/6
Maybe it was the SwanQueen comment but I have this strangest idea that when they wake Regina (and i'm assuming her, but it seems a safe bet) that her and Emma will have been lovers in a past life. I doubt it, but I wouldn't mind it either. I ship Emma with just about everyone at least a little bit but SwanFire, SwanQueen, and Captian Swan are my top for her.
Sandalaris chapter 36 . 2/5
It just dawned on me, since this is the first life Gold didn't meet Belle in her mid-teens, he probably was more worried. It's much easier to see how someone fell in love with you if they did it in their youth, while they still want to see the best and attachments develope easily. No wonder he was so uncertain she'd love him back in their latest life. It wasn't just Gary, although I'm sure he played a part, but she was older, knew herself better, and was less likely to try and see past her flaws.
Sandalaris chapter 30 . 2/4
Hook/the floor, no truer ship. :P
That would be terrifying, waking up to see the man who captured you in new clothes casually mentioning the guy you were with's death.
Sandalaris chapter 26 . 2/4
I feel like this is a bad idea. Not a completely bad idea of course, but that Belle should stop and prep for a moment before agreeing to something that'll knock her possibly for days while she's got three best friends, a job, and an overprotective roommate who will notice if she's not home the next day. I can just see Ruby and Emma coming in, seeing an unconscious Belle, and freaking out. Even if neither blame Gold, maybe thinking she tried to leave him and he reacted with violence or something, there's still the whole knocked out BFF to worry about.
Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Sandalaris chapter 20 . 2/3
Past lives, huh? I'd guessed about Belle a chapter or so ago, but it just dawned on me that Gold is probably a reincarnation as well. Or whatever version of it that is here. :) Don't know why it took me so long, lol.
Sandalaris chapter 18 . 2/3
This has been lovely so far. I have spent all night reading it. I love the balance between Gold's dark side and his light side. You've written everyone beautifully.
*sigh* I know there needs to be a bad guy, and that Hook fits the role, but I love the guy. Rumbelle is my OTP and I prefer AU's when it comes to them, so I'm used to seeing him cast as the villain, but I'd love to see him as not the villian in a fic.
Anyways, off my personal wish. I'm also loving the mix of names, Snow and Ruby, as opposed to just Storybrooke names or just Enchanted Forest names. And the little bits with each character, how you incorporated them without dragging them front and center.
The mystery has also got me. The remarks about magic in your first AN and how Gold has made comments relating to him being older/around when some of the ancient events went down. And the comments about his ring, I'd bet money that's going to come into play later.
Can't wait to read more...but i'm going to have to. My shift ends in 30 and then it's shower and bed. :(
lilforgetfull1 chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
I lovd the eay this storybis taking off. U have my complete attention.
lilforgetfull1 chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
Loooving this story!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
Yoy r an amazing writer! ! Love Golds arrogance!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
Loving this story!
TiredandWired chapter 64 . 3/3/2016
I loved this! You did an amazing job weaving an intricate tale of loss and eternal love, mystery and intrigue, life long friendship and bitter fueds, and the invigorating feeling of good triumphing over evil! Well done!
ladyofthewoo chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
Ok! That last part about Leroy giving her the thumbs up made me laugh really hard. Brilliant.
ladyofthewoo chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Ok, so- real talk: Normally when reading fanfiction I'm thinking, "SIGH. Hurry up and get to the sexy times!"

Now, I dunno if it's the wine I'M drinking or what, but I'm in no hurry with your story so far. I actually was grinning like an idiot reading through the banter these two idiots are saying to each other. Very on character and very fun. I'm loving it.

Keep it up kid!
Matt chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
I laughed so hard when I read Cardinal Zoso! Man that's hilarious, I can so picture him as a Cardinal. Excellent story, I love the humour each character brings in every conversation
1,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »