Reviews for The Long Game
Anawey chapter 38 . 3/27
I've never been to Strid, but I know exactly what you mean with the voice in the back of your mind thing. Have you ever heard of the Green Lady Cemetary? One of the possible locations for it is in my hometown, and back behind it, in the woods, there's something dark with a capitol d. My mom and I went back there once when I was a kid - and only once. Some really evil voice in the back of my head kept telling me I should run, in this really mocking tone, like it would be able to come after us if we did. I know exactly how you and Rumple feel.
kagi-chan2 chapter 64 . 2/13
Wow, just wow. When I started to read this story, I didn't plan to get that caught up, that I would neglect my own story! You have a great style, plot twists, smut and darkness. In your case, I would work on it and make it an original story. What's 50 shades of grey against your beautiful written piece.
Floramagic chapter 64 . 2/13
Hello !
I'm french (and so sorry for my bad english), and not good enough for read a fiction in english : so i use Google Traduction. So usually, i'm bored at the chapter three : the sentences means nothing or the story was not interesting.
But your fiction was... Perfect. I really, really like it (even with google trad haha). Thank you very much, for the time spend to read it. I'm in holidays, with nothing to do, bored and a little depressed, and it take me a long time. The idea of this fiction are awesome. I find in all these chapter everything I loved about Rumbelle, and this is the only one to do this !

And this fiction so inspired me that maybe, i will star writing again... I hope so !
Thank you very much !

Floramagic
AnneElliotsCat chapter 46 . 11/23/2014
Re: Zoso to Gold: to quote another Dark One, "Will you ever *not* fall for that?"
AnneElliotsCat chapter 62 . 11/23/2014
Silly comment to console myself because this lovely story is nearly over: Thank you for remembering to put Malvolio back in his proper Starring Role. Maybe I'll do a fanfic of this, from Malvolio's POV. His apecats have been exceedingly inattentive for several weeks, and that is Not Acceptable. But there has probably been quite a bit of unattended pizza for him to drag off under to sofa and feast on, so that's one consolation.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 53 . 11/23/2014
Didn't you know? Barrier spells of any sort don't work on cats! Lovely, lovely smut. And plot. And character. You could write a whole series of these, with the different adventures of the characters across different lifetimes, you know. And as for what The Dark One did to the Ogre and Smee, it's really no worse than what Gold did to Nottingham, and he was fully human then. The Spinner always had a dark side, from the very beginning. (I did really like those flashbacks, btw.)
AnneElliotsCat chapter 48 . 11/23/2014
Okay, so we get yet *another* episode of imagining RC's naked ass. Albeit, sparkly this time. Just how many times have you watched "The Full Monty"? ;-) Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

And lovely and very angst-y.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 38 . 11/22/2014
Well, when they start nominations for the next author here who gets a six-figure advance from the pros, I know who I'm voting for!
AnneElliotsCat chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
Re: your A/N for the next chapter. Hey! Some of us *like* Dark Psycho Gold! As long as it's for a good purpose. Or if there's nothing better to watch on Saturday night. :-)
AnneElliotsCat chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
You've got such a good grasp of character and pacing here. Reincarnation stories can be tricky that way, but it's pretty clear that Elizabeth and Belle are the same person and *not* the same person at the same time.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
Oh, you can go PWP any time! Especially with a beginning like this!
AnneElliotsCat chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
I love Belle's fluffy jammies! I want some like those. The Signals catalog has some adorable red kitty pjs that are on my list. And if this is getting serious, and she's a PhD researcher, teaching two classes, AND doing research, cataloging, and archiving work for him, he'd better get used to her in jeans and sweatshirts, and often sleeping in her cozy jammies, or in a t-shirt. Being a Beautiful Woman is a full-time job in itself-watch Sex In The City to see how much time and effort women put into Looking Gorgeous 24-7. :-) But I do like that he got her classy stuff. (La Perla, maybe?)
AnneElliotsCat chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Oh, you never disappoint! I wish I'd found this story earlier; it's so much fun. I love the friendship among the four girls. We need more of it in the show! Notice I'm being Very Good and not saying anything about Gold. (But I'm thinking it, you can be sure! :-))
AnneElliotsCat chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Well, the story is complete, so there's no point in my asking for updates :-) but I'm enjoying it very much. Lovely characterization on everyone.
Bre1996 chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Lol! My dad said the same thing about how the word clitoris sounds like the make of a car xD he'd be like "introducing: the new Chevy Clitoris!" But anyways... Love your story so much :)
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »