Reviews for Collision
Alex098 chapter 3 . 1/8
Pleeeaase update this story it’s too amazing to be left unfinished I already read it more than three times desperately waiting for a miraculous update that hopefully will come:(
I know you haven’t updated in a long time but pleeeaase please update this story
I hope to see a jealous Izaya , damn Shizou and Kida are kinda cute together I never thought of them as a couple but Izayaxkida are my number 1
Alex098 chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
This story looks amazing pleeeaase update
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
Please update this story it's so good
Jo chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
A very interesting story. I hope you continue writing. I cant wait for an update! Please update soon. Great job
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Please update as soon as possible I absolutely adore this story!
kimmy cakes chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
UPDATE! Please. I beg of you.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I LOVE YOUR IZAYA 3 3
really tho I'm so happy you updated kizaya is my favorite thing ever and this is so much fun to read tytytytyt
Humanized Serenity chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Oh God, am I sick for enjoying this so much? I love the way you portray their relationship because it is so in character! I honestly think that if the two were ever to become a couple, it would probably be due to Izaya's manipulation a and breaking Kida beyond repair. I love the idea of Izaya falling for Kida and being so possessive and doing all that's in his power to keep him! This story is really amazing! I CAJT wait for Shizuo to show up again and the Izaya vs Shizuo battle over Kida (whose heart still belongs to Mikado) to intensify!
Neul Shin chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
So glad that you updated. Yay! I love the story.
ben4kevin chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
I'm loving this
Neul Shin chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Love it! Especially love the part about destroying everything nice in his life. Chills. I do hope there's more chaps cuz itttsss great!
Safsoof chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
I want more
Humanized Serenity chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Ooooh! Things got a lot more interesting, didn't they? I can't wait to read more! I love the sick and twisted nature of Izaya and how it transfers to his relationship with Kida, so I can't wait for more! Shizuo becomes and interesting factor in this as well! I'm simply loving this story, and this chapter was awesome!