Reviews for The Betrothal
Nice chapter! I would prefer that the story remain in the way it has been rated so far, without the "juicy M details." Perhaps you can include anything relevant to the storyline here, and post a separate "story" with the M version if you choose to write it, as I have seen other authors do.
Hello there... Another good one again.. I like the way you subtly take it... I could imagine Elizabeth in ivory and gold and Darcy, that ll be Colin Firth for me tying his hands behind his back and bowing... :-) my suggestion would be to take it like this and do give a glimpse of their romance, for the story would not be fulfilled otherwise..
lbeason chapter 35 . 9/26
I can picture every detail! Can't wait for more... Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with all of us.
smkershner326 chapter 35 . 9/22
Love this story, please keep writing!
trispectrum chapter 35 . 9/20
Great to see a new chapter and that Georgiana was able to sort out her feelings about Wickham - seems she is over him.

Looking forward to the next update.
Avanell chapter 35 . 9/19
Awesome update! Loved the talks, and Georgiana reflecting on her current feelings and what she learned from her experience...and of course, now soon gaining a sister (and her new sister's sisters) :D
ReaderInNeed chapter 35 . 9/16
Surly how much longer must we wait before we can read the wonderous tales of Darcy's and Elizebeth's married life? For I am in Agony!
Pier chapter 35 . 9/15
I enjoy this nice story. There are even moments quite funny as well ! Great.
both! can we have both, they are so adorable together, i would love to read as much of your portrayal as possible!

this is really really good btw :) idk why i havn.t reviewed b4...
EngLitLover chapter 35 . 9/16
Georgiana's thought process was done really well. Enjoyed this chapter,
As always, such a lovely chapter. A well thought out and accurate depiction of the characters. Ms. Austen would have delighted in reading this continuation of her classic story.
Kanaka chapter 35 . 9/14
I like this story very much. I am very happy to see when a chapter is posted. I like details of the ball as well as explicit and juicy after wedding details. I hope you keep it going for a long time.
lpinney chapter 35 . 9/14
You weren't able to find some privacy for E&D to share a private kiss? Lol. Great chapter. I look forward to E&Ds marriage and move to Pemberley almost as much as her little cousins!
irezei chapter 35 . 9/14
Some closure for Georgiana, thank you! But this long betrothal is starting to become a torture to your readers longing for glimpses of them finally being able to express all their love without any hampering social conventions to observe...
nanciellen chapter 35 . 9/14
Great chapter. Glad to read how the Wickham debacle was resolved. Glad that Elizabeth is even more eager to distance herself from Mrs. Bennet. Now, who will be at the ball? Can we expect Caroline Bingley? How would she behave? Who is this fellow she bumped into ? Looking forward to it all. Thank you.