Reviews for The Betrothal
You have to come back and continue! please!
Laura C chapter 26 . 4/20
Whoa!
I love all these fanfics! You guys are giving me such good ideas for the story of Zikron and Kiara!
Thank you for letting me indulge in a little writerly pride and express a few scenes from the storyline.
As for my opinion, I really love the E&D moments, as you call them. They're so sweet! The intensity of them makes me shiver.
I hate Caroline Bingley! Really, she's so unlike Elizabeth I wonder how she can even be from the same country! Caroline seems like an entirely different nationality!
I don't know how right this feels, but Zikron is so completely Fitz that you could almost call him an honorary Darcy! Kiara deviates a bit from Elizabeth, but that's natural, seeing as Elizabeth, Fitzwilliam, and Zikron all grew up in the 17th to 19th centuries, whereas Kiara is a girl of this age. Don't expect texts and phones, though. Ayhan technology is set back a century or so.
Laura C chapter 24 . 4/20
Thank you for that last scene between Lizzy and Fitz! I'm imagining it now, and with a twist to it for my own story. It has the same gist, but this time the children are Reyalon's cousins, not the MC's. His fiancée is Kiara, and his name is Zikron. The eldest is named Kior, which means crown in their ancient language, and Kiara is named hider. (They're playing hide-and-seek with the sardine twist, but they don't call it sardines.). He arrives to tell Kiara that he's sorry for their spat, but when he goes in everyone is looking for her for the game. Hes asked to join but he refuses. The children start cajoling him into hiding, but he rolls his eyes and goes upstairs to the bedroom he usually occupies. Immediately, as he passes the door someone's hand yanks him inside. He finds himself nose to nose with Kiara. He apologizes, she does the same, and, to seal it all off, well... I'm sure you're sure that they kiss. They're caught by Kior, who's just found where Kiara is hiding. Luckily he doesn't actually see them, since he caused enough noise to warn them.
Laura C chapter 23 . 4/20
Hahahaha! I'm still laughing after the 'YOU MUST BE JOKING?!' part. I love it! I can just imagine.
Laura C chapter 16 . 4/19
I love this one! I really have to use some ideas fro, this fanfic for my own slight fanfic. It's connected to Pride and Prejudice, but only by a hair. One of Fitz and Lizzy's descendants in Ayha (a land where magic is possible, by the way! And you can never find it, haha!) falls in with a young man from the 1600's, who is immortal and lived even before the time of her ancestors. Initially he strikes her as rather arrogant and very evil, seeing as he IS an Evil, even from just the stories. But when he actually bumps into her (literally) at a party, under the name of the Earl of Dashwood, she finds him to simply be a misguided young man who's very shy.
He, on the other hand, wrestles with his feelings for her, since he was once betrothed to her other ancestress, Hyacintha (who by the way broke it off). He saves another young man who turns out to be her younger brother, and they meet again, this time without any false identities. She's cold this time, and they can't seem to get around his reputation, his pride, and her initial prejudice against him.
Do you think they'll prevail?
Another Lizzie chapter 42 . 4/21
I certainly hope you are merely diverted and do I tend to finish your lovely tale.
Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
Zamphira chapter 42 . 3/30
I absolutely love this story! I am hoping that an update might be coming soon? Or possibly that it is available for purchase elsewhere? I am looking forward to seeing where you take this!
I really like this. Please update soon!
I really hope you update soon!
Conxa chapter 42 . 2/20
He vuelto a leer tu historia, es presiosa, describes muy bien la pasión que existe entre Lizzie y Darcy. Por eso espero que publiques pronto.
Un abrazo
Kanaka chapter 42 . 2/18
Dear author, I miss your story. It's one of the best on the board. Please update soon.
I've finished your story and it's so amazing! Please finish it :)
Megan chapter 42 . 1/24
Hi! I've really enjoyed your story so far. I think that your Elizabeth and Darcy are really true to the book and I can't wait for the next chapter!
GingerIris chapter 42 . 1/21
I love the story, characters and pacing. Hope you continue it soon.