Reviews for Hermione Jane Eyre
Dead Turtle chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
Well, this is written well but this Hermione is 95% Jane Eyre.
Jael73 chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
So great! Hope you keep going! I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
A couple of suggestions for time travelers to the early (pre-1850) 19th century: The locals take church-going seriously, so Hermione-in-Jane_Eyre's body should probably think about attending Sunday services. As the Church of England is the established church of the land, she ought to consider attending their services.

Muggle travel. As a reader of Charles Dickens and the 20th century popular-fiction writer RF Delderfield, I am aware that Bronte's novel was set before the English railway network hit full stride. But muggle travelers who don't care to ride their own horse or go to the expense of hiring a carriage can ride the various stage lines which will continue to exist until the railways put them out of business in most of England, Scotland, and Ireland (After all, Monty Python's highwayman Dennis Moore had to have SOMETHING to rob).
Meester Lee chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Interesting premise.

I can understand Hermione not wanting to alter the future, but I suspect that it's altered whether she wants to change it or not. Despite her attempts to minimize her effects on the future, I suspect that the Butterfly Effects are going to add up over time.

Also, I respectfully suggest a little bit more proof-reading.