Reviews for Dear Mom and Dad
alcimines chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
A fine story. Short, to the point, and it sounds very, very like Molly. Good work!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I can see Molly taking the time and effort to craft such a candid letter, packaging the pragmatism in respect, understated affection and a slim ribbon of hope. She's writing goodbye both to her parents and to herself. Very touching and well written (excellent grammar and flow).
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Very moving.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Yeah... Well-written, but one of the things that makes me want to pull out my hair is what Butcher did to Molly. I doubt I'll ever forgive him for having her abuse her magic that way; she knew better and when you get a second chance like that and waste it? How can you be redeemed? What hope is there really that isn't totally artificial? And seriously, no choice? Ridiculous. People can just make you a Fae and you have nothing to say in the matter? That's just plot by authorial fiat.
hernandomtz chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Excellent... if Jim Butcher liked to write epilogues, this could have been one written by himself.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Wow Just wow. Good job.
Clue Impaired chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Hmmm, interesting. Just enough to want more details, not enough to get alot away. Is there more? Some more thoughts in her head, like maybe a diary entry? Just a suggestion.
bosk chapter 1 . 12/4/2013