Reviews for A Song of Manes and Antlers
yujichan44 chapter 49 . 7/9
your story fucking sucks
Mthatha SA chapter 20 . 7/6
I thought your original plan was to trade The Mountain and Armory Loche to Dorne to gain an alliance, otherwise that trade would he useless in all honesty...like how stupid can you be
Hoosthat chapter 13 . 6/7
“Roland got up from his chair and knelt in front of her. He took both of her hand into his own” huh? This shit never happened during medieval era
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 4/13
Ottimo vediamo che accade
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2021
This fight scene is stupid. It's drawn out pointlessly. They are stabbing his bed, and instead of attacking he taunts them from afar? He gives up his opportunity to take one out immediately for what? So he can taunt them to make them mad so they make mistakes? What a joke.
mnm chapter 3 . 12/3/2021
jhkfchcgjbjjv
prisc.silva345 chapter 49 . 12/1/2021
I love this story is incredible and very interesting, I really liked it. Pleaseeeeeee continue
Theasiancow chapter 21 . 11/18/2021
bruh what the actual fuck. Why would a Baratheon Lannister be proclaimed king in the north. This is so dumb. Pure pandering to an audience of morons who somehow think this is “epic” or something? Jesus Christ this ff gets worse and worse
Theasiancow chapter 21 . 11/18/2021
I mean I get that this site is literally called “FanFiction” but this reads like one and not in a good way. I’m glad there aren’t copious spelling errors and such but the writing is pretty elementary. Characters lack depth, character development is minimal, and the world of GoT/Asoiaf isn’t really displayed well. Roland’s personality also doesn’t really make any sense nor does a lot of things. Why is the dog and the horse so loyal? Why does he have a natural affinity towards the north? These things need to be explained. There’s no logical reason behind why Roland would prefer the North considering his sheltered and royal upbringing.

It’s not all bad however, this story at least allows the reader to see characters like Cersei and Stannis in a different light.

I see a lot of projecting upon these characters as well. Twice already Roland has made stupid claims towards characters. He tells Sansa she has inner strength and tells Jon he’s destined for great things. At this point in the story neither of these things are apparent whatsoever. Sansa is a stupid girl enamored with pageantry and shining Armour. And Jon was just a friend for a few weeks and still a bastard so idk how Roland gets to the point where he says something so consequential.

Also, Tywin Lannister and co. realistically probably wouldn’t be so anti Roland. He’s clearly the much more capable sibling and once/if the incest claims emerge there’s literally no excuse for the war period.

The more I write the more I realize the flaws of this story. Consequentially this leads to me wanting to quit this story
Theasiancow chapter 14 . 11/17/2021
The love between Roland and Sansa is pretty cheesy and rushed. Wish there was more character development instead of the “love at first sight” bullshit. Oh well, I’ve run out of things to read so I’ll continue
Fgougeon chapter 27 . 10/21/2021
Really you gave an oc dawn
Speedster1014 chapter 16 . 8/25/2021
A bunch of small typos (explain v explane) but super duper great plot
HereticSmurf chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
Your version of Cersei is one of my favorites. Too often in these true born son of Robert stories Cersei hates them for being Robert's. That is completely out of character, of one thing is true of Cersei it's how much she loves her children. Great story overall, hope to see it finished.
Aredianx chapter 16 . 7/4/2021
I thought Roland was born to wield a sword, yet he can't defeat 2 shitty knights without almost dying. You got your priorities all wrong.
Mex15 chapter 49 . 7/2/2021
Great story so far, I love your OC character, please don't abandon the story
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »