Reviews for A Song of Manes and Antlers
ESO chapter 23 . 7/2
I've been trying to think of reasons for why the series creators did what they did this season...bht now i just can't give anymore excuses! Liteally none of the major deaths this season happened in the book or were not sure if they actually died. I can understand why they dont have some of the plotlines from the book like lady stoneheart or aegon, bc that would just be too many plotlines... but thedifferences that have been made is just unexceptable. Mance raider in the books is at worst captered and stannis is supposedly beeen skinned alive, but this isthe word of an insane bastard. Theirs no way to be sure that that jon snow is dead, and why would they still kill jon! They only did it when he decided to march south not when he brought the wildlings in,and dont get me started on shireen or myrcella! The ppl who kill myrcella are trying to put her on tne goddamn throne! How does that get switched to lets kill her right after we put our mephew on a boat with two amazing killers! Shireen is hundreds of miles away at castle black and would ever be sacraficed by stannis who ordered his men to pit her on the iron thrones no matter what! Im just disappointed rught now :( , i just hope theirs a hail marry in s6 that redeems this garbage!
Intemperance24 chapter 23 . 6/23
good story but Roland knows to much
THis is one of the most well written and thought out stories i have read in a long time. keep at it.
Might I recommend skinning Ramsay? He's worse than a rabid dog and deserves far more than just being put down. Great story by the way!
TripleSmashTwins chapter 23 . 6/17
is Robb still going to break his oath with the Rey's? And what about arry.
please finish the story please.
Although sometimes roland seems a little too smart for his age or just too smart in general, i think that being the son of RB & CL, and having a lannister mind but lacking their paranoid theory of "everyone who isnt family is and enemy" BS would make an exceptional genius. Especially if hes competent and was tutored by the grestest minds a kings money can buy and raised by the greatest politicians in the greatest snake pit in westeros, than yes thst would make him a genius. Czn we have an random chapter showing gregor cldgane and loch being totrured...slowly, and perhaps melissandre taking a ... trip pre say to the bottom of blackwater bay?
Sparky She-Demon chapter 23 . 6/14
Once I saw who Marcus's mother was, I knew who dad had to be. Brandon Stark. That should prove to be interesting. Can't wait for him to meet his Northern relatives.

Well worth the wait. And I'll go check out that story.
doctor anthony chapter 23 . 6/14
A very good fic so far. I really like it. Update soon.

I have to agree the latest episode was terrible D&D have always hated Stannis and their petty hatred ruined a great character in the show.
BlueGreen216 chapter 23 . 6/14
I like your story! I look forward to seeing where this is going!
Saint River chapter 23 . 6/13
Being able to deduce the Martell's plan based on rejected and accepted marriage proposals, smart; a little too smart. But I am not really complaining.

The conversation with the Martells was excellent. RIP Lorche and Clegane. Enjoy yourself Oberyn.
shipwreck321 chapter 23 . 6/13
Amazing as always!
a good chapter i liked it!
Anna chapter 23 . 6/13
Brilliant story! I love it! Can't wait to see more!
The ages the characters are a little young to be this good at what they do...yet Robert, Jaime and barristan were to amazing at that age. Also the show writers didn't cook shirrens death up by themselves, this was GRRM's idea, the show writers were suprised by this...this will be in the next book...just shows how desperate Stannis was...will he live or die?