Reviews for A Song of Manes and Antlers
Bandomuremasa chapter 24 . 9h
A super great work of is truly a master plese i can't wait to read the next chapter.
Please update!
Did you base Roland's sword off of Boromir's sword in Lord of the Rings
Megan Blodgett chapter 24 . 8/26
Will you be continuing this story it is one of my favorites
Critique chapter 24 . 8/2
Roland knows to much about the future. It's really starting to piss me off. There is zero suspense, and the main characters are in no danger. Which makes the story very dull at somepoints. Like when 14 year old Roland beat two Kingsguard when he started out without a sword. That makes no sense, and is impossible. Sorry, but I'm done with this. I'll check out the next few chapters, but if this doesn't improve. I'm done.

P.S-Fix your grammar...
Red red red ribbon chapter 24 . 7/23
Love it! Can't wait for the next update :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/19
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
kababaka chapter 24 . 7/16
DEAR FRIKING LORD i love this fic , continue please
Raegys Targaryen chapter 10 . 7/14
Im barely holding on by a thread gere. The grammar mistakes are eye catching. The only reason im still here is bc of the plot set up and the execution. It balances out the mistakes
cdog21 chapter 23 . 7/7
Aw! I thought it would be Ned.
G27pazhuka chapter 1 . 7/7
Awesome story dude! Disregard what the others have been saying: I enjoy Roland being skilled in all aspects of the game
doctor anthony chapter 24 . 7/6
A great chapter. I liked it very much. Keep up the good work.
Marvelmyra chapter 23 . 7/6
Greive not, nor to despair give in. The is yet hope.! Dragon's fire heals wounds and Jon can be saved by the vrey fire that is meant to be his pyre ! The snow is deep and there is an entrabce to the crypts near where Sansa jumped. ( ? ) Time for the Sorcery part of this Sword and Sorcery tale to show up.!
Anna chapter 24 . 7/6
Great story!
skipper 1337 chapter 22 . 7/6
Whoah! With the unleashing of Ramsay Bolton against Vargo Hoat, its going to be an orgy of rape pillage, killing, flaying and plunder when those two bastards lock hornsWith this Roland has forced Tywin to take full responsibiliy for any burning, killings and rapings. If all goes to canon then Victarion, Asha and Theon are unleashed against the north. Though If Victarion is defeated , or at least driven back, then both Theon and Asah stand no chance. Theon... was always a victim of circumstances and his motives are a lot like Joffreys in this book. Approval of his father. He wanted to marry into the Stark family and be a brother of Robb by blood as well, though Sansa whom he desired was never given to him by Lord Stark and spurned him, although she did admit he was handsome. The question is if course, does he change his cloak or not, and if he gets captured without too much trouble, he he might be spared, especially ifn Asha is captured as well. The Redwyne fleet is... well, Paxter Redwyne sons are captives of Roland which weakens the Reach, especially if Roland gives Clegane and Lorch back in exchange for keeping the Marcher Lords busy and free reign in the Reach. It should draww of the Reach forces from Renly, especiall if Victarion then attacks Lannisport and maybe even lays Siege to the Rock. With Jaime back, he will go back to retake Lannisport and break the Siege, his army and the constant raiding by the ironborn will call back more troops from the reach, leaving Renl with only part of the Stormlords. Even better, through Balon's greed he has given Roland through Stannis the perfect opportunity to break the ironborn for good and still Blockade the Reach and Westerlands. Once Roland deals with Renly, he can attack the capitol from the South and west, since Tywin can then be outmanouevred.