Reviews for Texts From the Survey Corps
SHORTLEVIATHAN HAHAHAHAHAH
ShrimpOnAStick chapter 23 . 7/4
AHHHHHHHHH :(
BeezyThumbs chapter 23 . 6/17
A less close-minded person would've seen that as constructive criticism, btw. It was neither scathing or written to upset you if you were actually reading it, and the "generation" quip is just a quip (that apparently the others here got hung up on and defensive for every other reason associating with their je nais se quoi) - lighten up. Why would it upset you so much if you did it for funzies? Are you so insecure that you'd publicize their review and rant in paragraphs over absolute drivel? :P

Well, let that be a lesson to "high-minded" individuals, you just can't communicate a mature review or your wisdom to "today's generation" without them reacting badly to non-praise. Approval-greedy pets, they are~! LOL

A "talent that remains dormant forever" is just that, but you took it so personally it's hilarious. See now how it feels to read something rant-y just before the actual chapter/review?
Anyway, I enjoyed reading this entire fic, one of the precious few I could scrounge up from this fandom that wasn't heaped with shippings/crackfics by just being purely funny, and it's sweet how you ended it with the puppies, Levi being a dog person completely goes against my mental picture of him becoming a crazy cat guy with like 20~30 pet cats later in his retired life. But as with every fic written for fun, it's like junk food: consumed fast but never fills your tummy up. I hope this wasn't your last.
BeezyThumbs chapter 11 . 6/16
Ironic that YOU made the title dirty by thinking it is ;D
MissBlueTip chapter 23 . 12/1/2017
why you hurt me like that i wasn't expecting that at all.

Also don't worry about that guy. He is a jerk, listen to him is a loss of time.
I love fanfictions like yours. Funny, nothing that will make me depressed(my life is already sad as it is), and has such a... calming atmosphere. Everything is being so stressful; is nice to truly laught at silly things like that. Even if you drop some feels bombs on my head sometimes, i loved your fic.

It's really sad that you probably abondoned it, but no worries.

Also; sorry for any typos. Still learning english ;)
TsurumiTetsuko39 chapter 23 . 10/5/2017
Awesome fanfic yo! Those cute lil pups~~~~ hehe~ so adorable~ but damn, that last one made me shed a tear :') I appreciate it XD
Le tueur silencieux chapter 23 . 9/27/2017
Oh my Jesus i love it!it really helped me I've just had to put ky dogs to sleep after they were runned over and this really lifted my spirits up please don't give it up!
Phanie361 chapter 23 . 9/9/2017
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! It's got me laughing 24/7! I'm glad I read this. Please keep updating AND DON'T EVER DREAM OF DUMPING IT... GOT IT? No seriously though it's too good to be left hanging. *I wanna see more of the story.* Don't let your readers and reviewers down
livingtothefullest chapter 15 . 8/10/2017
Thank you for making me cry a bit a work. I was totally not expecting that! I love this fic!
Power-Of-Anime-Girl chapter 23 . 7/31/2017
Hiya.
I read your story and it made me laugh so much.
Thank you so much for writing this.
I was wondering if you are going to continue with this.
Thank you.
Halcyon Virtue chapter 23 . 7/14/2017
Kinda funny this is the last chapter after that review
iinactiveuser chapter 23 . 7/2/2017
To be fair, I enjoyed the series, but in all honesty, things like these (chapters in text/chat format and reviews that double as suggestions) are not allowed on this site. Check the guidelines if you don't believe me.
Nanatangxe chapter 23 . 6/24/2017
Great story! Your story is so funny that I laugh my ass out. XDD . Hope you can make more!
theRedzak chapter 15 . 6/15/2017
Man that was sad.
theRedzak chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
"It's a holding cell, not a prison" XD