Reviews for Texts From the Survey Corps
blabla chapter 23 . 11/19
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 23 . 11/11
Haha, that reviewer was really a pretentious asshat now wasn't he? This is a nice story, dammit, and we need a bit more of that in this fandom! The poor babies actually get to be happy here ;u;
Don't listen to people like that, ever. They'll give ya heartburn or something. *lol idk*
But, ah, to the story... Again, why must you hurt me in this way? Levi always either makes me grin, or makes me get teary eyed. Bwah...
I love this story. Keep being awesome!
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 15 . 11/10
...Why must you hurt me in this way?
Scarlet Alapaap chapter 23 . 11/5
I enjoyed reading all 23 chapters. :D
Oh my gosh... That last chapter! Levi naming the puppy after Isabel... My heart just shattered. Gosh darn it, why do you do this to me Levi?!
OtakuOfALLTHETHINGS chapter 10 . 9/19
All I do is fly around the forest map all derp a derp :/ Also, my mom thinks I'm crazy for laughing at three AM, and my sister loves this.
vanillaALG02 chapter 23 . 8/31
I love this story~ [although i knew it's not updated in a while] and for that review i think you should just go your way and not give a shit about it :)
Anime fan chapter 23 . 8/27
O.o isabel
Anime fan chapter 1 . 8/27
Fuahaha like it mikasaisyourcase ? Haha shortleviathan wuahaha rannientothewall haha likes it totally even erwinthiswar
That reviewer that u talked about in the AN can go fuck off. This story deserves all of the praises its got, and it is a wonderful light read. The youth of this generation DOES have a bright future, probably going to get more useful stuff done than his generation anyways. I've met loads of intelligent young people. He/She is full of shit, that reviewer.
Anyways now that that's off my back, :D I know its been a year, but pleaseeeee update at some point because I would hate to see this story incomplete. It really is beautiful and hilarious to read. :)
InterDimensionalStoryteller chapter 7 . 8/5
I feel like there was a Hetalia reference in here.

Awesome story, by the way~ I am laughing my face off right now.

Ethan chapter 23 . 7/27
Oh just so you know don't take my last review as a hate ;)
RandomFTfangirl202 chapter 3 . 7/14
OMG! Yas.. GO JEAN FOR THINKING THAT! I love how his name is cheval... which means horse in french! Haha, great fanfiction! Keep it up!
bwuhahahaha~~ this is so epic~
Ethan chapter 23 . 6/26
Why did you have to make Levi name the puppy Isabel it gave me nalstalsha - I don't even know so can you avoid Isabel and Farland... Reminds me of OVA -sniffs-