Reviews for Texts From the Survey Corps
vanillaALG02 chapter 23 . 8/31
I love this story~ [although i knew it's not updated in a while] and for that review i think you should just go your way and not give a shit about it :)
Anime fan chapter 23 . 8/27
O.o isabel
Anime fan chapter 1 . 8/27
Fuahaha like it mikasaisyourcase ? Haha shortleviathan wuahaha rannientothewall haha likes it totally even erwinthiswar
That reviewer that u talked about in the AN can go fuck off. This story deserves all of the praises its got, and it is a wonderful light read. The youth of this generation DOES have a bright future, probably going to get more useful stuff done than his generation anyways. I've met loads of intelligent young people. He/She is full of shit, that reviewer.
Anyways now that that's off my back, :D I know its been a year, but pleaseeeee update at some point because I would hate to see this story incomplete. It really is beautiful and hilarious to read. :)
InterDimensionalStoryteller chapter 7 . 8/5
I feel like there was a Hetalia reference in here.

WAS THERE A HETALIA REFERENCE IN HERE?

TELL ME.

Awesome story, by the way~ I am laughing my face off right now.

-IDS-
Ethan chapter 23 . 7/27
Oh just so you know don't take my last review as a hate ;)
RandomFTfangirl202 chapter 3 . 7/14
OMG! Yas.. GO JEAN FOR THINKING THAT! I love how his name is cheval... which means horse in french! Haha, great fanfiction! Keep it up!
bwuhahahaha~~ this is so epic~
Ethan chapter 23 . 6/26
Why did you have to make Levi name the puppy Isabel it gave me nalstalsha - I don't even know so can you avoid Isabel and Farland... Reminds me of OVA -sniffs-
cheery1129 chapter 23 . 6/22
Awww.. He named her isabel. Thats so sweet :)
Deaththesyd chapter 23 . 6/3
I almost started crying at the end! You have to continue this fic! I love it, you need to finish!
shivziii chapter 23 . 5/2
Levi is actually a massive dog person XD apparently Isayama said that Levi prefers dogs than humans
LMFAO chapter 1 . 4/18
Omo, I laugh so much every time I read this story! Obviously there is a few slips-ups where they shouldn't be texting or the lines are weird, and I don't know how Kill Bill and cell towers survived into this day and age. Also, some of the story layering is awkward, but this is so hilarious that I don't really care.
Kurogitsune Yue chapter 23 . 4/3
Ugh. My heart. Y u do dis. ;_; It was funny until Levi named her Isabel TT
Oh my god! That last bit was so sad i thought i was gonna die
I love this so much its so hilarious
Keep updating