Reviews for Texts From the Survey Corps
MissBlueTip chapter 23 . 12/1/2017
why you hurt me like that i wasn't expecting that at all.

Also don't worry about that guy. He is a jerk, listen to him is a loss of time.
I love fanfictions like yours. Funny, nothing that will make me depressed(my life is already sad as it is), and has such a... calming atmosphere. Everything is being so stressful; is nice to truly laught at silly things like that. Even if you drop some feels bombs on my head sometimes, i loved your fic.

It's really sad that you probably abondoned it, but no worries.

Also; sorry for any typos. Still learning english ;)
TsurumiTetsuko39 chapter 23 . 10/5/2017
Awesome fanfic yo! Those cute lil pups~~~~ hehe~ so adorable~ but damn, that last one made me shed a tear :') I appreciate it XD
Le tueur silencieux chapter 23 . 9/27/2017
Oh my Jesus i love it!it really helped me I've just had to put ky dogs to sleep after they were runned over and this really lifted my spirits up please don't give it up!
Phanie361 chapter 23 . 9/9/2017
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! It's got me laughing 24/7! I'm glad I read this. Please keep updating AND DON'T EVER DREAM OF DUMPING IT... GOT IT? No seriously though it's too good to be left hanging. *I wanna see more of the story.* Don't let your readers and reviewers down
livingtothefullest chapter 15 . 8/10/2017
Thank you for making me cry a bit a work. I was totally not expecting that! I love this fic!
Power-Of-Anime-Girl chapter 23 . 7/31/2017
I read your story and it made me laugh so much.
Thank you so much for writing this.
I was wondering if you are going to continue with this.
Thank you.
Halcyon Virtue chapter 23 . 7/14/2017
Kinda funny this is the last chapter after that review
iinactiveuser chapter 23 . 7/2/2017
To be fair, I enjoyed the series, but in all honesty, things like these (chapters in text/chat format and reviews that double as suggestions) are not allowed on this site. Check the guidelines if you don't believe me.
Nanatangxe chapter 23 . 6/24/2017
Great story! Your story is so funny that I laugh my ass out. XDD . Hope you can make more!
theRedzak chapter 15 . 6/15/2017
Man that was sad.
theRedzak chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
"It's a holding cell, not a prison" XD
theRedzak chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
Here I thought they belonged to Levi.
theRedzak chapter 3 . 6/14/2017
Don't mess with Shortleviathan XD
theRedzak chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Rannientoawall and Shortleviathan
These names are all hilarious (those two are the best though)!
Anonymousfangirl chapter 20 . 6/7/2017
Please write more! The last time you updated was years ago! Please