Reviews for Texts From the Survey Corps
digimonisawosome chapter 1 . 1/28
I couldn't stop effing laughing throughout the entire chapter. You are a God damn GENUEIS! BTW, did you keep a straight face while writing this?
GoldenDiva013 chapter 5 . 1/17
At the end, I was blowing a bubble with some gum, and almost spit it out. This whole chapter is too perfect. Too. Perfect.

KILL IT WITH FIRE-jk
LalaSpade chapter 23 . 1/11
AND THE FEELS ATTACK AGAIN! (sobs) Isabel was too young! Wow that reviewer you mentioned sounds like a pretentious dick, sorry you had to deal with that, But your response was beautiful. Mature and elegant, like a star! I love your story, it's really nice to read this super funny and light heart story after the angst-y manga, and you even hit us with feels every now and then reminding us about the main story itself, which is great! Sorry if this counts as a youtube comment but I just wanted to let you know how great this is.
P.S. Maybe there isn't a whole lot of constrictive critisisim becaase this story is awesome? I'm not an editor but your writing looks beautiful and sound from over here. XP
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
OUT OF CONTEXT XD
the H3artfull author chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
WHDY YA STOP
Aquafin chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
Wow. I like your story a lot. Very original. Keep updating!
Ambergreen1351 chapter 20 . 10/21/2016
Actually Levi didn't know that Ackerman was his last name until Kenny mentioned it
Homuratimegoddess chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
UPDATE
nefarious-lee chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I CANT STOP LAUGHING. HELP.
WeAreTheWord chapter 23 . 8/6/2016
Jesus the end killed me
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
Oml save me I'm dying
Anonymous Person chapter 23 . 6/28/2016
I've gotta ask, if there a specific time frame for this or is just a mixed bag of all different time frames?
The idea of texting as a form of communication is 21st century, yet since the walls/titans are still out and roaming apparently that sets it considerably in the future after the walls have been built and the remaining people caged in. Not to mention the usage of a whole bunch of acronyms like idk, ikr or tbh is also present day which means it was carried forward possibly decades later?
Seriously the formats great and the whole thing's funny as hell, I'm greatly enjoying it but the time frame question just been bugging me.
Anonymous Person chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Dang, kinda wish the names were unchangeable the original ones by Hanji, were priceless, especially Levi's it's abnormally fitting at least in my opinion.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Hahahahahaha, Levi's reaction to his username was hilarious! Good job. On to the next chapter.
Jiyugami-chan chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
I'd like to think that if Eren did have the guts to mess with Levi, he'd just send him a shitton of ascii penises.