Reviews for Crescendo
Crawcolady chapter 12 . 2/23
Please, please, please come back and gift us with more of this story! It is much too good to be left forever dangling, unfinished, in the hollowness of cyberspace!
kwittbugginme chapter 12 . 2/18
Just found this story and I love it, only question, when do you plan on updating again or have you abandoned the story?
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us mere mortals.
emmadilema chapter 12 . 2/14
Hi let me start by saying this story is amazing. You are a very good writer, very, very good. I have just read this story for the first time tonight but can already see myself rereading this many times. I have even been crying at this last chapter and for me, an emotionless black hole, this is a big thing. Please write more. I really need to know how things work out for Tim. I want to know what he does next.
MORE! MORE! MORE! Please.
starlily16 chapter 12 . 1/29
I stumbled upon this story after I started watching NCIS on netflix from the beginning. And it made me cry. It broke my heart and tore through my emotions in a way that most professional works haven't been able to, let alone fanfiction. Your story is raw and intense and so well written. Bravo.
TheSansMan chapter 12 . 12/29/2016
I can really relate to Tim. And when will you update this story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
I wanna see what happens with dinzoo and zeby
brendafay chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
Can you post a new chapter soon, pleeeeeeeezzzzz? (best puppy dog eyes). I will reward you with a cyber-cookie, promise!
karmagrace chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
Please update!
Sharon chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
This is a wonderful story, hope you continue with it.

Great to see Gibbs realise that letting Tony,Ziva and Abby get away with their bullying does have an effect on Tim even if he wants to turn a blind eye.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
I need another chapter dude come on seriously you can't leave it at this it's not cool finish finish finish it
Paula Galtarocha chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
Jenny always treated McGee different from the rest of the team. Jenny was a corrupt director who used his position at NCIS to promote a personal vendetta. I think she did not like Tim because his character is an honest person. Tony and Ziva have a more doubtful character, so it is natural that Jenny like most of them, the three are equal.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
I know Tony's fans love spew nonsense about Dead Air, however they seem to ignore that Tony, Abby and Ziva were jerks to Tim in the four and five seasons. Tony was just a complete ass in these seasons.
Kneinke chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
I just started reading and I'm so happy that you've decided to pick up the story. I hope you continue soon :D.