Reviews for Crescendo
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter. You have lovely writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2017
Please add an author's note to let us know if you are no longer writing NCIS fanfiction.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
Update please.
jocy317.jc chapter 12 . 7/16/2017
I love this story and have been rereading it over and over. Please continue it.
velcrogg chapter 12 . 5/13/2017
I just re-read this for probably the tenth time! It's one of my favorites! I really hope you update soon! Please, Please, please!?
Crawcolady chapter 12 . 2/23/2017
Please, please, please come back and gift us with more of this story! It is much too good to be left forever dangling, unfinished, in the hollowness of cyberspace!
kwittbugginme chapter 12 . 2/18/2017
Just found this story and I love it, only question, when do you plan on updating again or have you abandoned the story?
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us mere mortals.
emmadilema chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
Hi let me start by saying this story is amazing. You are a very good writer, very, very good. I have just read this story for the first time tonight but can already see myself rereading this many times. I have even been crying at this last chapter and for me, an emotionless black hole, this is a big thing. Please write more. I really need to know how things work out for Tim. I want to know what he does next.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2017
MORE! MORE! MORE! Please.
starlily16 chapter 12 . 1/29/2017
I stumbled upon this story after I started watching NCIS on netflix from the beginning. And it made me cry. It broke my heart and tore through my emotions in a way that most professional works haven't been able to, let alone fanfiction. Your story is raw and intense and so well written. Bravo.
Ferrian Brightsteel chapter 12 . 12/29/2016
I can really relate to Tim. And when will you update this story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
I wanna see what happens with dinzoo and zeby
brendafay chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
Can you post a new chapter soon, pleeeeeeeezzzzz? (best puppy dog eyes). I will reward you with a cyber-cookie, promise!
karmagrace chapter 12 . 9/1/2016