Reviews for The Dark Seeker Saga: Those Seeking Answers
Yuma Moto chapter 35 . 3/25/2016
I reviewed the last "book", so I'm going to do the same here. The story was really good and all the characters stayed in character,so good job there. I like the fact that the princesses were not waiting for someone to save them, and Sora being a Behemoth was smart! I personally would have made it so that Ven didn't age, and then Zack would have to deal with that... but it's your story. Overall , I think it's a great story. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/2/2015
I'm so relieved Roxas didn't disappear! But now it's time to find out why ;)
ZalelTribal chapter 35 . 5/2/2015
Ehhh. Only thing i didnt like is how Kairi involved in the adventure. She seem like the type to really just stay at home and help from the distance, like non existent or whatever lol
HikariCruz chapter 35 . 5/1/2015
Looking forward for the sequel! Awesome! :))))) 3
Guest chapter 34 . 3/29/2015
Rexick is gone which means... Update!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/28/2015
Yeah! Rexick is gone which means... Update!
HikariCruz chapter 34 . 3/25/2015
thank you very much! love it! 3 3 :))))))
Guest chapter 33 . 3/5/2015
Wow! This story is great! Keep it up! Just wondering since Axel and Roxas is in Catsle Oblivion will they meet Rexick?
HikariCruz chapter 33 . 3/4/2015
I really appreciate everything even though it took too long but I understand that you are busy with your collage, I am too busy with my exams. Thank you! You just made my day! ️ Still looking forward for more! Thank you very much!
HikariCruz chapter 32 . 1/23/2015
Alright this is getting intense! Update soon please, can't wait! I was wondering if Axel and Roxas go to Catsle Oblivion will Roxas have a headache like in the 358/2 days?
ZalelTribal chapter 32 . 1/23/2015
Duh duh duuuh Castle Oblivionnnn
ZalelTribal chapter 31 . 1/11/2015
My gawd is he gonna wake up as Ven or nah? lol
HikariCruz chapter 31 . 1/10/2015
WAHHHHH! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! The heartbeat and Xigbar's report about their mission! Can't wait! :)))))
Scarlet Ruby Rose chapter 31 . 1/10/2015
Ah! Axel found a heartbeat!
HikariCruz chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Wow! The sequel looks awesome! Update! :)