Reviews for The Moment Has Come
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
It would have been so adorable yet depressing if they'd put this into the episode... I can so see this happening.
StoopdFoxx chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That was sweet! I really wish they made like a deleted scene showing this. Very good read, thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
*cries*
sapph89 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh my god, I love this and I love you. I'm sitting on my bed reading this and tears are falling down my face. I completely agree that it's too unlike the 10th Doctor to just drop the 'Bad Wolf' comment, but your story more than makes up for it. Thank you for posting it.
Jully Reed chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I seriously cried when I read this...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is seriously just what I needed. Even though the episode was awesome the fact that ten was so flippant about Bad Wolf Girl/Rose was just unacceptable. Thank you for writing this - I would have probably died without it.
friend chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! I agree, that scene wasn't quite right (in the actual episode I mean) so thanks for satisfying the need for further elaboration! :)

Awesome job! I really enjoyed it! (short as it was!)
Lizzy Lovegood chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Beautiful, this definitely should've been in the 50th. I was so upset that Ten or Eleven couldn't see Rose but I think they sensed her (or at least Ten did). When he was getting all upset about Bad Wolf, I was on the edge of my seat, hoping that Rose would appear to him. This is my new headcanon - thank you so much for writing it!

Liz
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I LOVE THAT EP

if only he had seen her
bohemian.mind chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Well. Sh*t. I'm crying now you boob. Mean. Very well done. Very, very well done.
Flygrrl chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I didn't like how he dropped it, either. But OH MY GOD. THAT WAS AWESOME. Tomorrow I'm gonna make my bro watch it with me. :)
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRTING THIS! This is exactly the scene I needed to see (... Uh... Read) in order to get my Doctor/Rose closure. I seriously hope you decide to write more in the future though because this was absolutely brilliant! Please keep up the fantastic work
Sara.B chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This! This is what I choose to believe really happened! I was so longing for Ten to turn and see Rose... well Bad Wolf / the moment and when it never happened I was pretty disappointed. BUT, now I just need to think of this fic and all is right! :D

Sara