Reviews for Wrapped Around Your Finger
MapleleafCameo chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Finally! I finally got a chance to read it after a crazy busy week! Absolutely brilliant chapter! I am not disappointed at all -I rather like happy endings & I find it satisfying that they still ended together with the same tight & wonderful relationship. And yeah John was a bit morally questionable at the beginning & yeah Sherlock wanted to try the same thing but they fit so beautifully together(pun? Perhaps -maybe naughty pun!) Your images & words are as gorgeous as ever:)
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Too hot! Too good! Perfection! Thank you so much for giving this wonderful story to us all!
Sara Dobie Bauer chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
I loved it. Very sexy. Great character development. Gorgeous prose. Thank you for sharing :)
Guest23 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
What a wonderful steamy hot fanfic! I was so happy to see an update for it. :)
iamjohnlocked18 chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Loved this story and the John/Sherlock dynamic. Wonderful and one of my favorite AU stories for sure.
randomplotbunny chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I'm not sure if Sherlock is being a good student or a bad one, but at least they're having some fun in the teaching. This chapter made my toes curl in appreciation! I absolutely loved it!
Emerauldessence chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
So I'm going to go and try to recover from that utterly breath-taking work of erotic prose. In the meantime, mind writing some more?
randomplotbunny chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
This is THE hottest story I have ever had the pleasure to read. If the next chapter is even half as good as either of these two has been then I'll be one happy fangirl. More please!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I really like this story. I don't see where the issue of consent is. No, Watson never asks, "Do you want to have sex with me?" But his actions state his intentions bluntly, and even stops the seduction to give Sherlock the option of leaving. Though, yes, his morals are very grey in this story. Can't wait for Chapter 3!
Maryportia chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Loved it. Holy hell.
MapleleafCameo chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Oh My God! How did I miss this! This is incredible- this is deep & dark & holy cow is it powerful! I am liking this John - he's so gray & shadowed - wow! I am stunned!
Maryportia chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Enjoyed this very much! Planning on updating anytime soon? I'd love to read more :)
clexfan chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wow, you did an amazing job with the visualizations! :-)