Reviews for Operation: Get Away
Key4427 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Well, this is a nice story. I really hope you could update it soon, I'm liking it.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I really love what you have done so far. I have a few questions but I'll probably find out in the future.
So for now, all I want to know is;
-When is the next chapter out?
- Is there going to be a romance?
- If yes, who do you have in mind?
Also JoeXFranklin all the way!
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Woah. I think Lucy is one of the first OCs that I actually like. Lol. Your story is amazing and hilarious so far! Can you please please please continue?
D chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I like this fanfiction. It's a good fanfiction.
It's well written, you've done Franklin, Michael and Trevor well, I like Joe.
My main character is interesting and makes me want to keep reading to learn more.
I want to know who Lucy ends up with, it's because I've been listening to 'tea and toast' by Lucy Spraggan so I'm in an OTP mood and keep picture people just sitting around eating toast and drinking tea.
Please update soon.
Local fan chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
This is REALLY great, I look forward to seeing what happens next. Lucy is an interesting character and I want to learn more about her as well as an understanding to her problems with guns.
Jane chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
OH MY GOD!
This is amazing! Please do more soon! I really want to know who she ends up with! When will the next chapter be up! :D
hooray4natasha chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Real good story! keep it up :)
Jade chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Defiantly didn't seem rushed loved this!
clear-Elphaba94 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
WOW! just wow! I love what you are doing so far, I love how complex you made Lucy, I love how dopey Ben and how everything just thinks he's her son! I love what you're doing. I REALLY looking forward to what happens next. :D
klondike24680 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I really like this story, please keep up the good work!
OptimisticPessimist12 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
You characterized Joe just as I pictured her! This was a nice way to end my night, I'm very excited for your next updates on both this and Mama's Boy. I'm very interested how you will develop this story and all the characters just mesh together. Lucy interests me the most, actually, as I had almost been expecting for her to be...I don't know, a killer? I'm not sure, but I'm really interested in how you will develop her as well. :)
ROCuevas chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Great job as always. Good luck on the next chapter.
ShawneeSavage chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Your story looks like it has a lot of promise, and I can't wait for the upcoming chapters!
Jade chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Love this already can't wait for part 2! X
clear-Elphaba94 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I love what you've done so far, you wrote Lucy the way I pictured her. Thank you. :D