Reviews for Among the Shadows
SlayGal27 chapter 14 . 4/5
Amazing chapter, as usual. I hope you keep writing like this. You really ate amazing.
SlayGal27 chapter 13 . 3/26
Yay! You used the Peter's POV idea! Thank you, so much. It's really an honor to get a shoutout in your fic. It's one of my favorites. This chapter was amazing, as per usual, and I'm on the edge of my seat for the next one. I hope you update soon.
SlayGal27 chapter 12 . 3/10
This might be a wierd idea, but maybe narrate from Pans pov. Like how he felt when the curse broke, what's been happening the past few years since tigerlily left, and maybe have him know what the light is, and his and tigerlily's first encounter with it, and him not telling her, because he wants to keep her safe.
Yes, no, maybe so?
And since Pan has gotten darker, add some inner conflict maybe, to show how the real Peter Pan is trying to come out.
Also, maybe showing why Tigerlily left, and have that have something to do with Wendy and the Darlings.
psychotic luv chapter 12 . 3/6
I wonder how Pan would react when (not "if" cuz I doubt Pan would never find out) he discovers Tiger Lily's engagement.
aaaaarrrrgggghhhh! feeeeels!
its amazing, as per usual, and im on the edge of my seat again. please update soon
Hey, in chapter, I think it was six, you mentioned a history between Hook and Tigerlily. Are you gonna tie that in with the curse?
SlayGal27 chapter 11 . 2/18
Omg, sooooo good. Please update soon
twidemipanlover chapter 11 . 2/17
Oh my gosh this story is amazing. love it. i hope Tigerlily can save Peter. please update when you can.
dream lighting chapter 11 . 2/16
Will Lilly and Peter reunited can you please add new chapter soon keep it going
SlayGal27 chapter 10 . 2/16
Awesome chapter, pleeeeeeeaaaaaase update. Its been like two weeks, and you left us with a spectacular cliffy
SlayGal27 chapter 10 . 2/12
Pleeeeeeeeseeeeeaaaassssssse update.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaassssssse
SlayGal27 chapter 10 . 2/2
yaaay update! Very good, cant wait to see the aftermath of the curse. Update sooooooon!
SlayGal27 chapter 9 . 1/30
Yaaaaay peter lily kiss! You rock, and this chappie was spectacular.
MusicalLover17 chapter 8 . 1/27
Great chapter. plse update the story
Kira Tsumi chapter 8 . 1/24
is the part where everyone remembers soon because I love the story but now im just really waiting for that