Reviews for Ricochet
Love this story and waiting for more updates. You rock.
SleepingSeeker chapter 25 . 11/12
Oh. It's brutal, watching Leo completely shatter himself from within, but oh, what good writing. I can't look away. Excellent as always. And Donatello being so soothing, so concerned and gentle. Just him to a 'T'.
This is a good story,it would have made a wonderful side story in the series. If you are going to continue it,please do so.
Deana chapter 25 . 10/26
All I can say is 'wow'...
tmntlover2013 chapter 25 . 10/25
Great job on the chapter please update as soon as you possibly can thanks.
beecee12 chapter 25 . 10/25
Yay! Two updates so close together :) I'm glad Leo is finally accept some type of help. I guess he's finally seeing that he needs to change. Love the Donnie and Leo moments. Donnie is knocking some sense into him.
flikaroo chapter 25 . 10/25
I adore the many sides of Don here as he struggles to handle a aggravating and stubborn Leonardo. Don is snarky and forceful at times, but also tender and caring at other moments. I especially enjoyed Don when he switched to Japanese to offer comfort to Leo as they prep him for surgery. The banter back and forth between Don and Leo was so sweet.

But why Leo, why are you saying no to a prosthetic? Your shell is going to be horribly scared, and it may be a future weak spot in fights. I wonder what the conversation Don had with the Doctor was about?

And will Leo's surgery be ok, or will the infection/procedure have more surprises in store for the leader? After all, any surgery is a risk.

Oh and does Mikey or Raph know what happened to Leo yet? Or are things moving so fast that Leo was just rushed into surgery. Can't wait for the next update!
dondena chapter 25 . 10/25
Leo really is too stubborn. A cover over it would have protected it more.
yukio87 chapter 25 . 10/24
My words for this chapter is 'AN AWESOME CHAPTER!' Lately this is my word (I'm trying to see the world better than it is right now for me and my family after a terrible accident where we lost a loved one) So you made my day again with this chapter so soon after the last you update a few days ago. Leo doesn't look good at all but Donnie took the decision this time and he took him to the hospital and I don't know why but Dr. X seemed to be worried for what Leo is suffering and she needed to talk to Donnie privately about this...I hope you can update soon the next chapters ( I love seeing my Leo sick and in a bad shape...When he's so strong but seeing in this fragile condition shows his weakness, something that Leo doesn't like showing often) Good chapter, I'll be waiting for more. Have a nice week and read you soon.
flikaroo chapter 24 . 10/22
I adore this story. It is a lovely tag to the events from the 2003 series. I always wondered how Leo lost so much of his shell and what he was thinking as he turned into brooding Leo during season 4. Leo's internal struggles and his stubborn nature are portrayed wonderfully here. And I am really enjoying Dr. Don's stubborn side as well. If anyone can help and handle a depressed and hurting Leo, it's Donnie. In this situation, you get to see Donnie's strength in action, his intelligent mind as he cares for and sometimes gives out some tough love to his elder brother.

Leo's going to end up losing a piece of his shell, either because he wasn't taking care of himself, or more likely, because he was injured that bad, and tried to hide it. It's not like he's been making assessing and taking care of his injuries easy for either the Utrom Dr's or Donatello. When he lands himself back in the hospital with a raging infection, he's going to end up both worrying and pissing off Donnie and Mikey (and Raph if he knew what was going on).
yukio87 chapter 24 . 10/22
Wow! Awesome chapter. I liked how Donnie handled Leo in his current condition and Leo isn't doing so well. His shell is starting to die and Donnie needs to do something before Leo's condition gets worse because he can have a very bad infection for his shell and what's gonna happen in the next chapters? I really wanna know If Donnie is gonna wake up to find a very ill Leo and he will have to take him to the hospital where he can be treated for this...Please try to update soon. I love this story so much. It's wonderful and awesome and interesting...I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapters. Good luck and take care. You really made my day!
BubblyShell22 chapter 24 . 10/22
Awesome chapter. Yeah, it's hard to see Leo like that and it's taken a toll on Donnie. But at least Leo's listening to him at some point and isn't fighting him as much as he was. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
dondena chapter 24 . 10/22
I always wondered what made Leo's shell on that shoulder disappear. It's possible it could have been shell rot, not that I'm totally familiar with it and I do have pet turtles, but only had them for a few months and seem perfectly healthy.

Its good Leo allowed himself to be cleaned up and treated. At least his mood has softened for a time.
dondena chapter 23 . 10/22
Awww! Sweet Mikey caring for Raphie!
DashFTW chapter 24 . 10/22
Another amazing chapter, gosh I really feel for Don and the dedication he is putting in to keep his family together. Poor Leo, typically stubborn! You have their personalities down perfectly, really can't fault you there. Your writing is just perfect! Really wish something like this had happened in the series, really we only got the one episode at the farmhouse. Can't wait to see where this goes next! Massive Leo fan here! Approving of how his carapace scar forms!