Reviews for Ricochet
Donatellosgirl36 chapter 26 . 8/26
I'm enjoying this fic very much. I hope to see more of it in the future. You are giving them very in-depth emotions. Very nice indeed.
Drake Rhapsody chapter 26 . 7/16
Ok, I jus got to the end of the updated chapters... and now I need more, because I'm loving every one of them.
Drake Rhapsody chapter 6 . 7/15
As a person who also have migraine with auras, I identify with poor Don. Good job describing the efects, but I'm sorry that you have to suffer them too once in a while... By the way, I'm loving the fic so far, really!
Eboni chapter 26 . 5/12
I've been wanting to review this story since I found it last week but hadn't been able to log in! I love this. I will admit I never watched much of the 2003 cartoon, but I am a big time, and long time, turtles fan. Stories like this one, make me want to find the 2003 show and give it another shot.

I love how Donnie gets aggressive when he feels helpless and how Mikey's turned into a selfless caretaker of his older brothers. Poor Leo feels like he's failed everyone is especially guilty over Raph's condition. I love his reaction to Raph not coming into the room with Mikey and Donnie and how he demands to see him. His self-flagellation is believable and heart-breaking.

My favorite parts though are Mikey taking care of Raph. I love how Raph tries to be tough, but in the end the pain gets him and he needs Mikey's reassurance. I really want to see how they'll pull through this. And, yeah, I'm a little sadistic, I love it when my favorite characters suffer (I swear I love you Raph, lol).

Looking forward to your next update! Take care!
Ebs
ThatGeekyG1rl chapter 26 . 3/5
Amazing Job and i am loving this so much please continue :)
tmntlover2013 chapter 26 . 2/23
Great job on the chapter please update soon thanks.
This is a nice continuation or side story. Please continue it.
DashFTW chapter 26 . 2/15
I'm so excited you updated. I love you're writing, your characters are spot on! I really love your take, if only this was actually in the series! I'm really feeling for all the brothers, it's just so well written, thanks so much for updating. :)
Finnland93 chapter 26 . 2/15
I've been reading this story for a while now, and I must say that every chapter is a pleasure to read. Still so very engaging and so heart-wrenching and dramatic. Everyone is in character and I love your descriptions of everything. I am stressing out right along side with Mikey and Donny over their brothers, especially that stubborn Leo, and then worrying about Raph's condition. This story is beautiful and I am so pleased to see that you are still updating. Please take your time and I look forward to reading more.
Please don't listen to yukio87...you're doing fine with how you're writing
It feels like she's threatening you with the "don't let me be disappointed"
This was a great chapter! I'm glad we got to see mikey and Donnie suffering in their own ways
The tension between them felt so natural and so brotherly...I love how you make things so realistic...and by the end. I hope you update soon!
everything is so sad and so awful
good job!
Raigon chapter 26 . 2/14
Another fantastics chapter. I love it.
yukio87 chapter 26 . 2/14
I was really expecting Leo having a bad reaction to the surgery but...Anyway, Donnie and Mikey don't know what they're gonna live with Leo once they're on earth...And I prefer Leo being seriously hurt or sick...And I'm starting to hate Dr. X...she is so annoying with everything, Leo doesn't need her and he is fine like he is...even when he is hurt or sick...Leo will do what he wants and everyone needs to take a step behind because Leo is Leo and now he is having a hard time and he needs to be left alone...And I want a more sick Leo...Darn! Sorry but I was expecting this chapter for so long time and I feel a little disappointed in how it went...Sorry if this upset you but I'm pretty honest and I like saying what I thought about something. Have a good day/night. Good luck and take care. I'll be expecting for more and I hope I won't feel disappointed with the next one.
The Method's Madness chapter 26 . 2/14
i get so happy when I see an update on this fic! Excellent as always. I'm very interested in how the trial goes and how Splinter is doing. As well as how Raph will react to everything that has happened.