Reviews for Warrior Lost in Another World
Allykrau chapter 3 . 1/10
Ahhh love this X3
WonderlandVamp96 chapter 3 . 1/1
This is amazing! I always wanted to make a crossover fanfic between Shingeki no Kyojin and Fairy Tail that involved Erza (and Mirajane) as the main characters but I could never pull it off...at least I tried. Now, back to the topic. Please continue this story! And maybe miraculously add Mira-chan. :)
Hikari0506 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Nice story there. It have been 2 year so please update. I don't want to see another good story discontinue :'(
DoDo X3 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
I am so loving this! My favorite Fairy Tail character along with Eren, Mikasa and Armin would probably be one of the most powerful teams ever! Please update soon!
Aiko.In.Wonderland chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Please update, this story is great! Its been almost a year, but I hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
So really there is no feasible way that the titans can possibly win against Erza. She cam basically kill dozens with one slash, she's faster than the dancing titan, can easily pierce the hide of the armored titan and is physically stronger and more durable than the colossal titan. So really the titans are fucked.
Freddie4153 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
CONTINUE!
WinterStormArt chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Aww please update! XD I want to see the invincible Erza fight titans and eventually show her true powers! Mwahahaha! Oh the looks on their faces would be priceless! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
come on please update! I want to see Erza attacking titans! *-*
Hellbound-Shadow chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
We were almost there. It's been a year (ish)! When's the next chapter? Soon, maybe?
Gravenimage chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Can Erza use her re-equip magic?
Masenko56 chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Great story so far. Seriously, keep up the great work.
Heart Of A Mew chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I hope you update eventually. This is a great story with a lot of potential, and i hope to see it through!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Please update as soon as u can!
urs-v chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
watch out for verb tense mistake, your story is writted in past tense, so you shouldn't use present tense in the narration. "Erza COULD use magic" "Most of her armor WERE to big" (and since there is more then one armor, it not was nor is)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »