Reviews for Warrior Lost in Another World
Maiden Lune chapter 3 . 2/17
I love this story, please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next XD
TF Fan-for-life chapter 3 . 1/20
I'm loving this so far can't wait for more! :D
Elda-Shirakiin chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Oh my god, your story is worth to read! I can't wait to see what happens with Erza in the land of Attack on Titan anime :)
Please update soon and don't give up because I'll be waiting for you author-san. I really like how you portrayed Erza in her child form, how she got to fight Armin's bullies away from him and I like your writing especially when it comes down to fighting scenes like when she saves Armin from being punched.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
THATS IT! im going to do a rewrite of this story on wattpad.
like a boss chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Titans brech the wall and general sa pixes is all like bitch please we have erza!
erza dose her death glare.
Titans start fixing the wall because their lives depend on it. LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
plz update. she needs to join th military! :)
non of ur business sorry chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
when will u update?
Allykrau chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Ahhh love this X3
WonderlandVamp96 chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
This is amazing! I always wanted to make a crossover fanfic between Shingeki no Kyojin and Fairy Tail that involved Erza (and Mirajane) as the main characters but I could never pull it least I tried. Now, back to the topic. Please continue this story! And maybe miraculously add Mira-chan. :)
Hikari0506 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Nice story there. It have been 2 year so please update. I don't want to see another good story discontinue :'(
xxdodox3 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
I am so loving this! My favorite Fairy Tail character along with Eren, Mikasa and Armin would probably be one of the most powerful teams ever! Please update soon!
Aiko.In.Wonderland chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Please update, this story is great! Its been almost a year, but I hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
So really there is no feasible way that the titans can possibly win against Erza. She cam basically kill dozens with one slash, she's faster than the dancing titan, can easily pierce the hide of the armored titan and is physically stronger and more durable than the colossal titan. So really the titans are fucked.