Reviews for Confusion from an illusion
lizyeh2000 chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
love the story please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
Pleasssssssssse update pretty pretty please? It's just so good update soon!
overitall chapter 16 . 1/16/2015
why have you not written more?
hunterpepper chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
this story is great! I agree that you don't need to respond to every review. you are thankful enough! please continue this story and don't cancel it!
Katarzyna88gb chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
grate story, hope U will update it
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Please update soon! I've read a lot of your stories and I remember a complain of 1 reviewer was that u didn't reply to the comments. Personally I don't feel u needed 2. I mean you were thankful enough on reviews in general. I think you've gone a little over board here, on replying to every review. Think it's completely unnecessary. About the story, I thought u were reaching for a Peeta/prim relationship around chapter 14/15. Somehow I don't mind. But I still hate Gale so don't really wanna c him w/Katniss. Mostly cause I love Peeta and don't wanna c him hurt anymore. Great story! Love it! N again, pls update soon.
Daisy3D chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
Great story (: Please update, honestly one of the best stories I have read
piepie1289 chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
Please update soon!
I am sorry I haven't been reviewing much
I am sorta like a stalker that just watches your every move
(haha thats not creepy she said sarcastically)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
It's really good

PLEASE add more peeta/katniss stuff and less gale/katniss things I absolutely can't stand gale/katniss stories
I'mTheDreamAssasin chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
Yeah answer the questions you just gave us. Give us the answers to the questions. Also I feel for you. I have almost no inspiration for my Warrior cats story. Saddly. You did a good chapter though. I'll give you an idea though. Katniss could escape from District 13 with Gale or Peeta and then a rescue team tries to find her?
volleyball1020 chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
I still love this! It's an awesome story. I really really hope you update soon! Merry Christmas :)
NarglesandNightlock chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter although there are quite a few grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. You add a lot of unnecessary apostrophes at the end of words and such. It would probably help to read the conjunction out in full when you proof-read the chapter just to check you aren't adding is at the end of words. I jnow it's hard to find your own mistakes though so all is forgiven :D. I was wondering why Katniss has food in her room, they are very strict with it in 13. Don't give up writing, this is so good! Love ya, bye.
volleyball1020 chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
This is cute too. I loved getting to see Peeta and Prim interact with each other, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Again, I apologize for having not reviewed ASAP! :)
volleyball1020 chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
I loved this chapter! Sorry I didn't review sooner- I have been sort of busy, but I'm super excited for the next chapter. Loved this!
QueenofScots chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
Are Peeta and Katniss going to get back together? Please tell me they do!