Reviews for Positive
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 27 . 6/4
Ha that last line. This was a great story, dealing with a very heavy topic, that doesn't really get talked about enough.
otherrealmwriter chapter 27 . 5/26
This is a well written excellent story!
SoThere chapter 27 . 1/1
I absolutely loved this surprise chapter! The images of them with Charlie (love that name!), all of them together and happy and healthy, just brought tears to my eyes. I love that Prim was able to move away and get her own life, too.

Thank you so much for the lovely surprise, and I hope you have a great year ahead.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Thanks for the new years update!
MTK4FUN chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Thank you for this lovely follow up to your story. I learn something new with every single chapter. It was nice to see that they are still together with a child even, and that life goes on.
Happy New Year to you as well!
Tea4e chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
Loved this epilogue. Happy New Year.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
Wow. What a great story! Not only did you manage to entertain me but also to educate me. Thank you for that I hadn't realized how little I really know about HIV until I read this. Its up to me now to find out more and hopefully shed some of the preconceived ideas I had about the disease.
cookie-geek chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
I spent this evening at a positive living centre as part of a World Aids day event. It reminded me of this fic which I hadn't finished. I thought today would be a good time to go back a reread and I just wanted to say well done . It is a great fic that really captures both the sadness and community. Thanks for tackling such important issues. Keep up the everlarking!
Serenity Blossom chapter 26 . 11/14/2014
Great read.
Mockingjay61 chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
You should definitely do an epilogue. Or a sequel...? Either way, great story!
supergirl971 chapter 26 . 9/17/2014
I'm sad too ! This story was amazing !
chase the memories chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
It seems that it wasn't ending since it just end up like that, but I wish that I was expect something else, but so far, this fic was good..
emarina chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
This was great! If you're ever in the mood to revisit this universe, I'd love a glimpse into their future. These were great characters.
Norbert's Mom chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
Beautiful ending. Great job and congratulations for completing the story.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
Wait, that's it? This is the end of the story?