Reviews for Enter: Team 7
Moonlily13 chapter 6 . 6/29
Both naruto and sakura were both cool and demonstrated better skill sets but I would hope you would develop sasuke's as well including the whole split personality thing and possibly add the sage and summoning animal together with team 7 to make them an overall OP team that's unbeatable!
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
update please
EpicToast chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Hello, EpicToast here.
First off: kick ass name dude. a little ironic, but hey still cool.
Second: Awesome story man. I'd like to see where this goes.
Third: Maybe a plot Twist is in order. like someone who deeply scarred Naruto is his youth is somehow involved with this plot to assassinate the businessman.

Either way, that's my time done. Stay awesome please update at some point hopefully soon, and love the world. Peace. ET OUT!
KuroKhyber chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
OKAY! this fic has the MOST BADASS Team 7 I HAVE EVER SEEN! congrats on makin naruto a serial killer too. dont see many of those lyin around anywhere. KUDOS to you, Kami no Oni!
Ace of Hate chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
I would like to see the next chapter, or have an approximate date of update, because this is a good story.
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Naruto and Sakura both have split personas...how bout Sasuke? I'm sure he has one...just hasn't manifested yet I bet.
Gewbur2010 chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Very nice so far, all together it feels like a good balance of the attention you give to each of the team. Also the story's going smoothly and at a nice pace too with the training, traveling, and what-not.

Lookin' forward to more!
love it very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
love it
d chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
This could be a great story and I'd love to see you continue, but it would be better if you didn't keep repeating exactly how sakura's eyes change when she transforms, maybe you could say her eyes flickered or changed or something.

Hope to see more from you :)
Arford chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
This may be the first fic I'm kind of disappointed that isn't SakuNaru; damn. And I keep rereading this ;-;