Reviews for Enter: Team 7
The Black Lucifer chapter 1 . 1/25
OKAY! this fic has the MOST BADASS Team 7 I HAVE EVER SEEN! congrats on makin naruto a serial killer too. dont see many of those lyin around anywhere. KUDOS to you, Kami no Oni!
Ace of Hate chapter 6 . 1/5
I would like to see the next chapter, or have an approximate date of update, because this is a good story.
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Naruto and Sakura both have split personas...how bout Sasuke? I'm sure he has one...just hasn't manifested yet I bet.
Gewbur2010 chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Very nice so far, all together it feels like a good balance of the attention you give to each of the team. Also the story's going smoothly and at a nice pace too with the training, traveling, and what-not.

Lookin' forward to more!
love it very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
love it
d chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
This could be a great story and I'd love to see you continue, but it would be better if you didn't keep repeating exactly how sakura's eyes change when she transforms, maybe you could say her eyes flickered or changed or something.

Hope to see more from you :)
Arford chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
This may be the first fic I'm kind of disappointed that isn't SakuNaru; damn. And I keep rereading this ;-;
DarcYen chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
This story is on point continue please
Ice 88 chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
l dont care 4 rose much she reminds me of a slutty version of Hollow ichigo!

love the story everyonss getting stronger and kakashi is acting like an actual sensei
Ice 88 chapter 3 . 6/22/2014