Reviews for We Move Lightly in this Mist
riggins4us chapter 3 . 10/16
Oh wow, this was so good. So sad that it was never finished. 4 years later it is still impactful on someone that suffers from depression.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
Very nice stuff! Update!
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
I love this story! You have Crowley down perfectly and I hope you continue to post chapters.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Very nice stuff! Can we expect more from you?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Please stop abandoning your stories :(
basilbeast chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
LOVE THIS STORY. Such a great concept and I love the characters. You are a very good writer and I hope you update and continue this soon!
KatieMarrie chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Found your story again after reading a Godric fic of yours and had to reread it. Still love, so sad to see you haven't continued yet. I hope one day you will! I would love to see how their companionship evolves and how the storyplot plays out. I really how you portray Crowley, fingers crossed and hope everything is well on your end. :)
rosaliepen chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
I really enjoy your stories, you write so well and I hope you continue writing them!
silvermarks chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I enjoy how well you interpret Julie's emotions and what she is going through. I honestly feel inspired by her character and her way of thinking. Please update soon.
KatieMarrie chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I hope you find the inspiration to continue. I've really enjoyed rereading this. Thank you
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS. LIKE SOON. BECAUSE ITS REALLY GOOD. AND I LOVE IT. AND ITS BE A COUPLE OF FUCKING MONTHS AND YOURE AN AMAZING WRITER AND THIS IS ESSENTIALLY A DRUG AND I NEED A FIX.
molldoll18 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
I really love this story and if it takes you months to update im okay with that because this is one of the best stories i've ever read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
gabrielsangel23 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
really really good story please update soon cant wait to read more really amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Im sick of waiting for chapters, will you ever continue on your dame stories or should i stop checking them almost everyday? Lets pretend were drowning and this story are the best you have made! Why cant you write anymore!?